Gunseerat

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

translated nupur-mayank article

i saw this article posted in our forum

many asked for hindi-englih translation

so here am iLOL

title- pyaar ke izhaar ka mukabla

(from left to right)

on wednesday stars of miley jab hum tum nupur and mayank increased the heart beats of many youngsters in indore. youngsters lookedd crazy to meet the stars of mjht.

para 2 left

auditions dat went from dusk to dawn saw many girls and boys propsin nupu and mayu, some used shayari and sum make it happen wid dialogues.

para 3 left

title-choice of valentine

boys left no stone unturned to impress nupu sum said i wud die if u dont accept me as ur valentine and sum said i hav never seen a beautiful girl like u.

mayank said i wanna choose all the 10 finalists and nupur said i hav never recieved so many proposals in one day.

para :4) starting from right

title-i wanna make way in peoples heart

made his career from selected tv shows arjun, says he is a normal being and anyone @ any time can cum and meet him and talk to him. he want to make his image in front of people as a gud actorwhere as the counterpart rati wants to do chalenging roles in life.......

para 5 ) arjun didnt wanted to be an actor beforehand but started modelling afer his dads death and didnt knew much about his family buisness. first acting was done for a computer company for 700 rupees. then got left right left.

watever is my job in the scene i perform it in front of mirror first so as to get a natural look and in mjht also there's all funny talk and no mellow drama is there.

accordin to arjun, v-day is always potrayed in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship but it is not so. it is for true love no matter wo the person is

i celebrate v-day wid my mom or frenz not wid any girlfriend. this time i m goin for sum event.field of actin is totally unexpected u never know wat happens tomorrow. all those who think of cumin in this line shud have a second choice in case of failure if u dont suceed try not to waste much time in it.

para 6)

title may be i get a valentine in here only

playin a character of a bubbly girl in show mjht rati aka nupur is a happy-go-lucky girl in reality too.reached in in tv industry miss rati thinks every day cud be a valentines day. and thers is a possibility da t i mght find sumone of my type in indore only. i hav never been proposed by anyone and no such situation came in the show either. iwanna see the energy and confidence shown by a person while proposing.

(blue para last in right corner)

title-i had no such experience of acting

i went to a talent hunt there i was spotted by ajay sinha who called me to mumbai for auditions, serial i was called for didnt start but later on i got shadi street. if not acting i wud hav been handlin my fathers buisness. people are more safe on small screen as if one movie of the particular actor flops his career is on the verge of danger.there is no such thing namely a dream role it all depends on the audiences.

guys

no offences to anyboy

any thing hurted u i m so sorry

luv yaa

gunseerat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "translated nupur-mayank article" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
gumseerat soem1 already translated the article in soem other topic

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
awaaaaaaCry i m late

yaar aisa mere saath hi hhota haiCryCry
thanksCry

koi baat nai mods can close this

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot...appreciate ur efforts

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Thankyou a lot I waz waiting 4 this cause I saw thios artical but didn't understand a word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again thanks

DMGlover12

DMGlover12

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan/shilpa_fa

awaaaaaaCry i m late

yaar aisa mere saath hi hhota haiCryCry
thanksCry

koi baat nai mods can close this

its okay at least u did..... i noe u r late thanks anyways 

rahila77

rahila77