•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Fame Gurukul goes celeb!

We have all seen the celebs dance but wait till you hear them sing..
Fame Gurukul is all set to bring in nine celebrities as 'shishyas' who will learn the nuances of becoming singers and performers and finally compete to win the prize.
So the nine TV actors comprise of Tanaaz Currim, Ajay Gehi, Tisca Chopra, Amit Sareen, Smita Bansal, Bobby Darling, Bhaktiar Irani and Hansika Motwani.
These celebs will be musically tamed by the same group of gurus namely Padma Wadkar, Prashant Samadhar and Ila Arun and will be judged by Javed Akhtar and Alka Yagnik.

The proceeds of this show will go to the "Make a wish Foundation", a non-profit organization dedicated to granting the wishes of children living with life-threatening illnesses.

"I am doing this for publicity and for charity sake. I always wanted to sing and after acting I think I am blessed to have been given this opportunity to sing and be judged by the best audience. I get to compete with my friends so I don't feel out of place. It's going to be rocking one month of picnic. Also I am surprised how Star Plus has let me do a Sony show and vice versa ," Ajay Gehi admits candidly.

"I have forgotten what being in a disciplined school like atmosphere is like and I am damn excited and nervous about the whole thing." says the elegant Tisca Chopra who is a self proclaimed bathroom singer.
"We all make money for ourselves but how many of us actually think of helping the less privileged children.

These celebs will have to forget everything about what they are and where they stand in life and only concentrate on singing and learn and unlearn all that they can. They all have been great performers now lets see how good they can compete as singers." says the ever so strict head mistress Ila Arun.
While Bobby Darling will sing in both female and male voice to enthrall the audience.
The celebs are going to be in Gurukul from nine to nine in a strict environment for a month starting on Thursday, October 21 at 8pm on Sony.
Lets wait and watch how these celebs compete for the cause which is close to their heart-- which is singing for now..

😆 😆 😆 thx for sharing 😊
ok im bout to ask a realli stupid question!is bobby darling a guy?he is right/or is it a he/she?im so sorri i just dont know!is it just a guy pretending to act like a gurl or sumthin else?
ya i know im so stupid but i always wondered dat!
she used ot be a guys but now she is a women.... ** youknwo what i mean) she also like men and he/she changed her self physically for her boy friend ( who later on left her/him for a girl.. ahahaah
wow first i was confuse then i was like o him i meen her bobby darling hahahaa 😆
thnx 4 de article coool amit sareen aka saahil in kyunki n kshitij in kkusum gona be init 2 wish aashka woz in fg 2 loll
omg!thats great.
well...i dun see fame gurukul anymore.
so i wont be able to see bobby darling 😆 😆

thanx 4 sharing

Originally posted by sandeepkaur

she used ot be a guys but now she is a women.... ** youknwo what i mean) she also like men and he/she changed her self physically for her boy friend ( who later on left her/him for a girl.. ahahaah

o lol thnx!

poor bobby darling!

awww lol he/she's ganna sing in both male and female voice 😆 waooo thatz kool 😕
thanks alot for sharing 😆 🤡