Errol
Buckbeak
Norbert
Aragog
Trevor
Fluffy
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
Well I've given you a wide range of options (Including Hagris's vicious monster pets πŸ˜†!)....So Who would it be?πŸ˜ƒ
Great poll Reeti!

Mine's was a close tie between Hedwig and Crookshanks, but I finally went with Hedwig, because she had always always been there for Harry as the only living being at #4 Privet Drive who wouldn't flinch when looking at him. It was almost as if she knew what he was going through, and I was really very sad when she died in the beginning of Deathly Hallows.😭 

But I love Crookshanks a lot too, because if it hadn't been for him (or her😳; don't remember its gender), the trio wouldn't have been able to meet Sirius in Prisoner of Azkaban, and find out the truth about Harry's parents' deaths.
Mine was definitely Hedwig
She was loyal, intelligent, and beautiful lol
I too was very upset when she died
hey u missed one d ginny's new pet pygmy puffs
Originally posted by godisone

Great poll Reeti!

Mine's was a close tie between Hedwig and Crookshanks, but I finally went with Hedwig, because she had always always been there for Harry as the only living being at #4 Privet Drive who wouldn't flinch when looking at him. It was almost as if she knew what he was going through, and I was really very sad when she died in the beginning of Deathly Hallows.😭 

But I love Crookshanks a lot too, because if it hadn't been for him (or her😳; don't remember its gender), the trio wouldn't have been able to meet Sirius in Prisoner of Azkaban, and find out the truth about Harry's parents' deaths.

I agree! My vote  would go for Hedwig too....She was his only link to the wizarding world in horrible Privet Drive, I loved the way she would click her beak on his shoulder affectionately.Her death was so horiible and a complete shock!😭 She was such a cute owl!
Originally posted by RT_Krazzy

hey u missed one d ginny's new pet pygmy puffs

Oh yes, but i don't knw how to add it again πŸ˜•....btw nice to see u here Nehu πŸ˜›....don't see u around in DV forum dese days!πŸ˜•
Edited by mad-about-Rajat - 15 years ago
Originally posted by mad-about-Rajat

Oh yes, but i don't knw how to add it again πŸ˜•....btw nice to see u here Nehu πŸ˜›....don't see u around in DV forum dese days!πŸ˜•
no i do cum on DV forum but now dier is nothing 2 discuss thier
i gud 2 be in HP forumπŸ˜‰
never mind dat i am waiting for hp6 release😊

Hedwig ofcourse! She's sooooooo adorable(in the movies ocourseπŸ˜›) & was always such a faithful,loving pet to Harry too.Rememeber how it was said in the books that she was the only living creature at Dursleys who didn't flinch at the sight of Harry & of her being Harry's one great link to the magical world when he was in No4,Privet Drive? I too was really heart-broken when she died in the 7th book😭😭😭
Gosh how could I forget Fawkes...I can't edit it now, but you can write here; it'll be counted as a vote.