Harry Potter

Ur Favourite Pet?

Poll Question: Who would u want out of these as a pet?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [81.82%]
1 [9.09%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [9.09%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mad-about-Rajat

IF-Dazzler

mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Well I've given you a wide range of options (Including Hagris's vicious monster pets LOL!)....So Who would it be?Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ur Favourite Pet?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Great poll Reeti!

Mine's was a close tie between Hedwig and Crookshanks, but I finally went with Hedwig, because she had always always been there for Harry as the only living being at #4 Privet Drive who wouldn't flinch when looking at him. It was almost as if she knew what he was going through, and I was really very sad when she died in the beginning of Deathly Hallows.Cry 

But I love Crookshanks a lot too, because if it hadn't been for him (or herStern Smile; don't remember its gender), the trio wouldn't have been able to meet Sirius in Prisoner of Azkaban, and find out the truth about Harry's parents' deaths.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Mine was definitely Hedwig
She was loyal, intelligent, and beautiful lol
I too was very upset when she died

peachesblush

IF-Dazzler

peachesblush

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hey u missed one d ginny's new pet pygmy puffs

mad-about-Rajat

IF-Dazzler

mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godisone

Great poll Reeti!

Mine's was a close tie between Hedwig and Crookshanks, but I finally went with Hedwig, because she had always always been there for Harry as the only living being at #4 Privet Drive who wouldn't flinch when looking at him. It was almost as if she knew what he was going through, and I was really very sad when she died in the beginning of Deathly Hallows.Cry 

But I love Crookshanks a lot too, because if it hadn't been for him (or herStern Smile; don't remember its gender), the trio wouldn't have been able to meet Sirius in Prisoner of Azkaban, and find out the truth about Harry's parents' deaths.

I agree! My vote  would go for Hedwig too....She was his only link to the wizarding world in horrible Privet Drive, I loved the way she would click her beak on his shoulder affectionately.Her death was so horiible and a complete shock!Cry She was such a cute owl!

mad-about-Rajat

IF-Dazzler

mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RT_Krazzy

Oh yes, but i don't knw how to add it again Confused....btw nice to see u here Nehu Tongue....don't see u around in DV forum dese days!Confused

Edited by mad-about-Rajat - 04 February 2009 at 5:23am

peachesblush

IF-Dazzler

peachesblush

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mad-about-Rajat

Originally posted by RT_Krazzy

Oh yes, but i don't knw how to add it again Confused....btw nice to see u here Nehu Tongue....don't see u around in DV forum dese days!Confused
no i do cum on DV forum but now dier is nothing 2 discuss thier
i gud 2 be in HP forumWink
never mind dat i am waiting for hp6 releaseSmile

HPCRAZY

Goldie

HPCRAZY

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Hedwig ofcourse! She's sooooooo adorable(in the movies ocourseTongue) & was always such a faithful,loving pet to Harry too.Rememeber how it was said in the books that she was the only living creature at Dursleys who didn't flinch at the sight of Harry & of her being Harry's one great link to the magical world when he was in No4,Privet Drive? I too was really heart-broken when she died in the 7th bookCryCryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top