Armaan's Shona & Sunshine FC~~FOTW pg.20 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Ya me too Liza, when was Balle Balle again? lol
Lolz guys ballle balle dance sequence during shash paddy wedding

How did u liked balle balle and gore gore se chore dance sequence?

Was it when they started dancing and then Shashank came? or something? it was good!!
Someone post the Vid yaar....can't remember :(

BTW, Miloni...I'm gonna be posting the preview for Maahi soon :) it's almost done !
P.S - How do u guys like my profile pic ?
Miloni yep when shash came how did u guys liked peshab singh kidnapped ridz in may and all guys were in girsl attire?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Liz like ur pic its good
Edited by dkent - 15 years ago
Thankyou D ! I was getting confused b/w the footprints & handprints LOL πŸ˜†...Finally settled for handprints :)

Guys ! I found this KaSh VM :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjjzEFqN0yk[/YOUTUBE]
Yup Liza, like the pic!!

Oh gosh, Peshab Singh kidnapping Ridhima was just too good!! Shona did a great job!! She was sooo funny!! Lol, Armaan-Atul-Rahul were hilarious when they were dressed as girls. Armaan should never ever dress like a girl!! And then Angie-Ridz-Lovely thinking that they are girls and Angie goes to Atuls room, Armaan is with Ridz, and poor Rahul is stuck with Lovely. lol.
Liz loved the VM

I love this one:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shqidj0Teqc[/YOUTUBE]

nd miloni yeah Ridz was too funny and she did haww soo many times love her soo cute😳 and rahul was looking really sexyπŸ˜› shubha tai and gumeetji was funny love TACOS
Oops ! I forgot to congratulate Fizzi !! Congo hun :) I'll be back with some rillllli grilling questions !!!