~*Ranvir weds Ragini*~Jannat Special*All Invited*~ - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone....

I actually expected this cute scene between RagVir in the car...but nothing of that sort happened...😔
I really wanted to see that..I mean how in the whole wide world Ragi started smiling after coming to Rajvansh house..😲

lol anu i love the show just  h8 rona dhona

like ragvir and salekh especially ranvir i think uve guested y

@tanvi di- didn't notice vasu...who notices her.... was busy looking at ranvir...waise why was she staring at the main door???

@panchi- hi...even i was expecting but aisa kuch hua hi nahi...u know we are getting less RagVir scenes day by day..

hi panchi
i 2 expected 2 have a car scene
that felt me bad that why didn't they put that scene
@Priya: hahaha.....yeah, I'm guessing that's the case with most Ragvir fans.....lol....

I like the show in it's entirety....rona dhona and all too cuz this is the only show that even shows the rona dhona so well that it touches me.

Hi Panchi! Yeah we were also hoping for a Ranvir consoling Ragi scene....pata nahin kyun nahin dikhaya :S
Hey everyone that has showed up, lol.

I really hope suhaag raat is tomorrow or at least on friday. I don't want to wait another week.
anu di, me too i love the whole show... this is the first show with which i m so attached...everything is so realistic...
@dhara she must be remembering her own time when cm entered the house

lol anu i guess it is too

the show rocks but rona dhona puts me off shows reminds me of kekta shows ppl keep dying n alot of seperation

@Dhara: Yaar I'm sure there will be more Ragvir scenes coming up with the suhaag raat, honeymoon etc...for now family also has importance cuz of the rasams and all.

@Priya: LOL, yaar this show is NOTHING like a K-show....there is a logical explanation for the rona-dhona and no stupid plastic surgeries, multiple marriages etc. as well.

@Rahm: I have a bad feeling that suhaag raat might now only be shown next week :S