Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

neelambari

neelambari

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
My questions will be sarcastic. Don't take it to heart as this is aimed for Villu Vijay and not kutti simbha.

1. You always pick hit telugu movies for remake, still your movies miserably fail.

2. what do you have to say about the "scare crow" appearance in the introduction scene of villu?.

3. Do you think that villu should be nominated for Oscar.

4.  You never care even to change your hair style for a dual role in the movie villu. What will be your get up change if you were to act a movie like "aboorva sagotharargal" (I am not talking about the ranjan's 1940 movie here).

5. Can you explain about your talent of copying even the "nose sniffing" mannerism that you adapted from Mahesh Babu (hero of telugu pokkiri).

Ippodhaikku idhu podhum nnu nenaikiren.

Simbha... all this is for fun. Seriousa eduthukkadheenga.

Vijay fans ennai mannikkavum...

Edited by neelambari - 04 February 2009 at 2:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star of the week is back (Page 3)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hi kutty simbhaSmile, congrats,

will be back with my questions

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

What is your wife;s name?

The one all Sangeetha vijayBig smile

I heard that she is a good cook....what is your fav food?

I can give you a long listen mamLOLLOLLOL. I know what you are thinking about after all those eating how are you still thing and fairLOLLOLWink......All the food i eat goes into my dance skillsWink....Ahhhhh list got carried away for a moment......Dosa(different types of them), Sweets and Rice with spicy foodEmbarrassed

comments about your  three heroines.....?

Trisha: A girl that i always enjoyed working with....remember those times that people thought were going out togetherAngry...........never will i ever betray my sweet heart SangeethaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Asin:StarStarStar The number one jodi porthuam.......gosh she and her grace and omg i am always speechless when people ask about herEmbarrassed.............If she was still here in Kollywood i would soo have crowned her queen and askes her to act with me all the time though it  might be tireing to see as bothOuch

Nayantha:ShockedShockedShocked No words she and her beauty............like where the heck did she get that beauty.......she is talented girl......too bad she got a red card from the ministry recentlyOuch

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

so thalaiva my questions

1. y did u launch a new flag for ur fan clubs now??
(i saw it in villu titlesLOL)

Ahhh good question....its because of my dad's Tholai i got a new flagWink.........never ever wanted one.......because it will lead me into politicsOuch

2.how was ur experience dancing with kushboo for villu song??

Yemma she was jumping up and down going crazy..........man i was like my Rama Rama song is going to be hit because of her as well.....she was like me learned the dance step so fast and did it perfectlyClap

3. will u act under Prabhudeva third time??

Though question to ask....for now my answer is NOPE

4. Y r u doing item numbers ???( daddy mummy from villu)

Item numbers.........i thought of trieing it did work out really good...the song it self is engerticBig smile...so that means the dance is goign to beTongue....people even applauded me for doing that.............hmmm next in mind i might do...........may be in Vettrikaran...........where its goign th ave 6 kuthu songsBig smile (Pokki Payyan is gonig like what he hears i mean Kutty SimbaLOL my number #1 fan)

5. when can we see u in film based on gud story again like poove unagaka & kadaluku mariyathai??

ahhhhhhhhhhh ha that is probabley goign to be my 50th movie with Raja.....watch and see you are going to see the vijay that acted in those moviesEmbarrassedWink

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelambari

My questions will be sarcastic. Don't take it to heart as this is aimed for Villu Vijay and not kutti simbha. Adaa Pavi not for Pokkiri Payan sari sariLOLWink wonder what is going be on his face where sees this ..... JUST kiddingLOLLOLLOLWink
WinkLOL
1. You always pick hit telugu movies for remake, still your movies miserably fail.

ShockedShockedShockedwhere did get the work fail amma..........Ghilli was super hit and pokkiri blockbuster hitClapStarStarYa sometimes like Kuruvi and Aaddhi those were failures because i had too much action....i think it was too unessary....i cant blame anyone acccept myselfConfusedWink
Shocked
2. what do you have to say about the "scare crow" appearance in the introduction scene of villu?.

it was coool i loved it people were like ShockedShockedShocked they really liked and i loved it was different and turned out good.

3. Do you think that villu should be nominated for Oscar.

Villu for OscarShocked...personally i dont think its masla film....films like Naan Kaduvel should beBig smile

4.  You never care even to change your hair style for a dual role in the movie villu. What will be your get up change if you were to act a movie like "aboorva sagotharargal" (I am not talking about the ranjan's 1940 movie here).

Hmmmm though question......probabley it is going to be my hair and mustache for sureWink......and then get some what fit like SuyaWink

5. Can you explain about your talent of copying even the "nose sniffing" mannerism that you adapted from Mahesh Babu (hero of telugu pokkiri).

Mahesh Babu is personally my favourite favourite.....young star like me what do take some of his adpatation......people call me bro Mahessh babuBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ippodhaikku idhu podhum nnu nenaikiren.

Simbha... all this is for fun. Seriousa eduthukkadheenga.
Why you getting scared this for fun....dont worry hun that is wrongBig smile

Vijay fans ennai mannikkavum...
ShockedShockedShocked mannikkavum for what your question where like trivia question enjoyed answeriing them come up with more would love to answer themEmbarrassedBig smileSmile
ShockedShocked

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Vijay Sir,

Ennaku onga kitta ketka neraya koesitons irrku..... naan mootai mootai yaa kondu vanthean ennoda kiramathila irrunthu aana kaathadichu athellam paranthu poyidichu.......Cry....

athanaala, naan ongalukku odanadiya oru set of koestions prepare panninea, if you could asnwer........athu would be great Tongue....

1. Your favourite song from the movies you have acted? 

2.  Your favorite line from Kadhalukku mariyaadai? 

3. Neenga nadicha padangaliley, ongallukku pudicha padham ethu? Only Choose One

4. Lists your kodambakka friends. 

5. Sir, naan intha following song romba naala kettirukean.  Aana, ennaku meaning oo puriyala.  Please sir, ennaku intha song lyric partin meaning sollureengala in english?

Aaha kilambittaanya kilambittaanya...

ye vikkalu vikkalu vikkalu vikkalu vikkalae
ye sikkalu sikkalu sikkalu sikkalu sikkalae
podando podango podango podangoo...

coco cola brown color da
enn akka ponnum adhae color da
coffee'ila ban amukkuda andha combination romba dhool da
aiyo jilunu en aalu paarthaada

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Enna annan,oruvazhiya answer panna vandhuteenga..........gud gud.i will come back with more kostins.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
so vijay anne

1. wat will u call ur the best film???

a. pokiri b. ghilli

chose one, i know its hardLOLLOLLOL

2. any idea of acting with new heroines??

3. tell us abt ur song with namitha in ATM(staurday night partyku )

how did u manage with her?? u looked so thin before herLOL

4. u still have the palakam of ellu ethu bit serthu podurathu from sachein??

5. by the way how was acting with hottie bips in sachein feel like??

Edited by nallu - 05 February 2009 at 9:19am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top