Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwww first it was being Asin now its viljayEmbarrassed................hehehehe watch and seeLOLWink

thanks for the vijay postiion nalluBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star of the week is back (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Why did u chose nayantara as ur heroine & not trisha for this movie  ??

Nayanthra..........all i can say she is at the moment the queen of kollywoodEmbarrassed. A movie with her was soft welcoming to herEmbarrassed. Her style and dance and acting is the key formula that i always had in mind and now used and now its the movie is hitBig smile. Villu la her grace was Embarrassed......i even fell for here but unfortuntely i can do it i have a wonderful familyBig smileStar

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Vijay sir.... ungalai Kodambakkathil eppadhi ellam koopiduvargal?  Among those nick names which is your favorite? 

I have 2 favouirte nick names one is Pokkiri PayyanEmbarrassed and azagya Tamil MaganEmbarrassed

2.  Of all the actresses (Asin, Trish, Nayanthara to name a few) you've acted with, who do you feel comfortable working with?

All the way AsinEmbarrassed......gosh her and acting what wonder why bollywood people robbed her there. Like Haver ever seen her pokkiri I was like ShockedShockedShocked "Where heck was this girl and years gosh her Chemistry and mine was Star." I just wish she was act in my 50th movie directed with Jayam RajaSmile

3. Comedy Jaambhavan Vadiveludan nadhitha anubhavangalai engaludan share pannuveergala sir?

Amma Yai dont ask me that question......My relationship with him is like Cat and Mouse.....Me being the cat and chasing around himLOL look for him as he pranks people easilyLOL.......just kidding he is wonderful man acting with him movies always given me hits look at Pokkiri.......he romances with Asin for the Ghajani songAngry......I Was soo jealous Padda VadaLOL

4. You are an excellent dancer. Did you ever attend any dance classes?

What a question have given me it takes me only 1 day to master the dances. Like other actor i get think easilyTongue

5.  If you weren't an actor, what would you have been?

Hmmmm DoctorWink

more on their way soon Wink.... i mean in a while!

Appadia Sari sariLOL

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Vaanga annan,vanakkam.late'a vandhaalum latest'a vandhirukeenga,welcome welcome.
Athu Paravallai AKkaBig smile

1.Villu vadivelukaaga oduradhaaga kelvi paateney,adhai pathi ungal karuthu!!!

Ayyo out of Pokkir; Villu Vadivelu is the funniest oneLOLBig smile.....Evernda Meesai and Mondai, Udapp Haiyo Haiyo SiripathanROFLROFLSilly

2.Nayantara'ku edhuku costume kammi kammiya kudutheenga?budget problemaaa!!!

10 lahk for one dress i was likeOuch.........Appadi Yenna constume......Doesn't matter about budget when wore her dress was EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........The half Sari she wore in vaada Mapilley song omg i fell into her trap he was Cute and secyEmbarrassed

3.neenga eppo dhaan nalla acting scope ulla padam pannuveenga?

That is for you to wait and seeWink

4.we're bored of ur usual masala movies.......y dun u change ur style?

50th film para nan Surya mari style changingBig smile.........Surya and Me are going to be the king of kollywood while surya will be the Prince wait and seeWink

will come back with more kostins soon.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
so vijay u r finally made an appearance here

hope u enjoy answering que here vijay sirLOL

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Welcome to kolly section thalaiva ... will be back with more questions Wink

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
congrats Vijay.....thambi....

What is your wife;s name?

I heard that she is a good cook....what is your fav food?

comments about your  three heroines.....?

Thanks that is all for now

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
so thalaiva my questions

1. y did u launch a new flag for ur fan clubs now??
(i saw it in villu titlesLOL)

2.how was ur experience dancing with kushboo for villu song??

3. will u act under Prabhudeva third time??

4. Y r u doing item numbers ???( daddy mummy from villu)

5. when can we see u in film based on gud story again like poove unagaka & kadaluku mariyathai??

Edited by nallu - 04 February 2009 at 9:47am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top