Star of the week is back - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Vijay sir.... ungalai Kodambakkathil eppadhi ellam koopiduvargal?  Among those nick names which is your favorite? 

I have 2 favouirte nick names one is Pokkiri Payyan😳 and azagya Tamil Magan😳

2.  Of all the actresses (Asin, Trish, Nayanthara to name a few) you've acted with, who do you feel comfortable working with?

All the way Asin😳......gosh her and acting what wonder why bollywood people robbed her there. Like Haver ever seen her pokkiri I was like 😲😲😲 "Where heck was this girl and years gosh her Chemistry and mine was ⭐️." I just wish she was act in my 50th movie directed with Jayam Raja😊

3. Comedy Jaambhavan Vadiveludan nadhitha anubhavangalai engaludan share pannuveergala sir?

Amma Yai dont ask me that question......My relationship with him is like Cat and Mouse.....Me being the cat and chasing around him😆 look for him as he pranks people easily😆.......just kidding he is wonderful man acting with him movies always given me hits look at Pokkiri.......he romances with Asin for the Ghajani song😡......I Was soo jealous Padda Vada😆

4. You are an excellent dancer. Did you ever attend any dance classes?

What a question have given me it takes me only 1 day to master the dances. Like other actor i get think easily😛

5.  If you weren't an actor, what would you have been?

Hmmmm Doctor😉

more on their way soon 😉.... i mean in a while!

Appadia Sari sari😆
Originally posted by kadhambari

Vaanga annan,vanakkam.late'a vandhaalum latest'a vandhirukeenga,welcome welcome.
Athu Paravallai AKka😃

1.Villu vadivelukaaga oduradhaaga kelvi paateney,adhai pathi ungal karuthu!!!

Ayyo out of Pokkir; Villu Vadivelu is the funniest one😆😃.....Evernda Meesai and Mondai, Udapp Haiyo Haiyo Siripathan🤣🤣🤪

2.Nayantara'ku edhuku costume kammi kammiya kudutheenga?budget problemaaa!!!

10 lahk for one dress i was like.........Appadi Yenna constume......Doesn't matter about budget when wore her dress was 😳😳😳........The half Sari she wore in vaada Mapilley song omg i fell into her trap he was Cute and secy😳

3.neenga eppo dhaan nalla acting scope ulla padam pannuveenga?

That is for you to wait and see😉

4.we're bored of ur usual masala movies.......y dun u change ur style?

50th film para nan Surya mari style changing😃.........Surya and Me are going to be the king of kollywood while surya will be the Prince wait and see😉

will come back with more kostins soon.
so vijay u r finally made an appearance here

hope u enjoy answering que here vijay sir😆
Welcome to kolly section thalaiva ... will be back with more questions 😉
congrats Vijay.....thambi....

What is your wife;s name?

I heard that she is a good cook....what is your fav food?

comments about your  three heroines.....?

Thanks that is all for now
so thalaiva my questions

1. y did u launch a new flag for ur fan clubs now??
(i saw it in villu titles😆)

2.how was ur experience dancing with kushboo for villu song??

3. will u act under Prabhudeva third time??

4. Y r u doing item numbers ???( daddy mummy from villu)

5. when can we see u in film based on gud story again like poove unagaka & kadaluku mariyathai??

Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
My questions will be sarcastic. Don't take it to heart as this is aimed for Villu Vijay and not kutti simbha.

1. You always pick hit telugu movies for remake, still your movies miserably fail.

2. what do you have to say about the "scare crow" appearance in the introduction scene of villu?.

3. Do you think that villu should be nominated for Oscar.

4.  You never care even to change your hair style for a dual role in the movie villu. What will be your get up change if you were to act a movie like "aboorva sagotharargal" (I am not talking about the ranjan's 1940 movie here).

5. Can you explain about your talent of copying even the "nose sniffing" mannerism that you adapted from Mahesh Babu (hero of telugu pokkiri).

Ippodhaikku idhu podhum nnu nenaikiren.

Simbha... all this is for fun. Seriousa eduthukkadheenga.

Vijay fans ennai mannikkavum...
Edited by neelambari - 15 years ago
Hi kutty simbha😊, congrats,

will be back with my questions
Originally posted by atina

What is your wife;s name?

The one all Sangeetha vijay😃

I heard that she is a good cook....what is your fav food?

I can give you a long listen mam😆😆😆. I know what you are thinking about after all those eating how are you still thing and fair😆😆😉......All the food i eat goes into my dance skills😉....Ahhhhh list got carried away for a moment......Dosa(different types of them), Sweets and Rice with spicy food😳

comments about your  three heroines.....?

Trisha: A girl that i always enjoyed working with....remember those times that people thought were going out together😡...........never will i ever betray my sweet heart Sangeetha😳😳😳

Asin:⭐️⭐️⭐️ The number one jodi porthuam.......gosh she and her grace and omg i am always speechless when people ask about her😳.............If she was still here in Kollywood i would soo have crowned her queen and askes her to act with me all the time though it  might be tireing to see as both

Nayantha:😲😲😲 No words she and her beauty............like where the heck did she get that beauty.......she is talented girl......too bad she got a red card from the ministry recently

Originally posted by nallu

so thalaiva my questions

1. y did u launch a new flag for ur fan clubs now??
(i saw it in villu titles😆)

Ahhh good question....its because of my dad's Tholai i got a new flag😉.........never ever wanted one.......because it will lead me into politics

2.how was ur experience dancing with kushboo for villu song??

Yemma she was jumping up and down going crazy..........man i was like my Rama Rama song is going to be hit because of her as well.....she was like me learned the dance step so fast and did it perfectly👏

3. will u act under Prabhudeva third time??

Though question to ask....for now my answer is NOPE

4. Y r u doing item numbers ???( daddy mummy from villu)

Item numbers.........i thought of trieing it did work out really good...the song it self is engertic😃...so that means the dance is goign to be😛....people even applauded me for doing that.............hmmm next in mind i might do...........may be in Vettrikaran...........where its goign th ave 6 kuthu songs😃 (Pokki Payyan is gonig like what he hears i mean Kutty Simba😆 my number #1 fan)

5. when can we see u in film based on gud story again like poove unagaka & kadaluku mariyathai??

ahhhhhhhhhhh ha that is probabley goign to be my 50th movie with Raja.....watch and see you are going to see the vijay that acted in those movies😳😉