Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
you don't just make up the main characters hun, the creatives do that..go on an GG site and you'd know that there are 9 main characters..Vanessa, Lily & Rufus were initially part of the main cast..but they got bumped up after the strike in s1..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan and Miss.Carr (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i dont make up it .lol i know the creatives do.well its ok .thats not important..

Edited by burberryx - 07 February 2009 at 11:58pm

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

you don't just make up the main characters hun, the creatives do that..go on an GG site and you'd know that there are 9 main characters..Vanessa, Lily & Rufus were initially part of the main cast..but they got bumped up after the strike in s1..

actually they are writing the scripts keeping the interest of the audience. According to the gossip girl book series there was no chuck character and the main characters were serena, blair and nate but in the tv series its different. Plus now that CB has become more popular than any other couple the creatives are focusing more on them especially this seasonSmile As im a die hard CB fan im all for itTongue

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Two new actors join the cast of Gossip Girl This article is good This article is bad
Remember when Nate was poor and huddling under a tartan sleeping bag trying to keep warm in the basement of his family's seized Upper East Side townhouse on Gossip Girl? Well, don't worry, he isn't poor anymore because... well, something happened, I'm a little unclear actually.

But maybe these two have something to do with it. TVGuide.com has learned exclusively that Aaron Tveit and Holley Fain have been cast as Nate's very wealthy cousin Tripp Vanderbilt (nice name, chief!) and his fiance, Maureen, who is a girl and therefore does not need a last name of her own. Tveit appeared in the Broadway productions of Wicked and Hairspray and the film Ghost Town. Fain most recently appeared on episodes of Lipstick Jungle and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

The posh pair will appear in two upcoming episodes, in which Poor Little Match Boy Nate reconciles with his mother's powerful family mdash; which, thank God, because this show does not do poor well at all. (What up, V?)

yay..at least something to do wit nate..two good looking people..niceTongue

Edited by burberryx - 09 February 2009 at 12:49pm

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Yes!! finally a story with nate! they really dont show enough of him lol and seems interesting - thanx 4 the article

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
ooh..the guy is really hot!..he looks kinda like jackson rathborne..

@i5hy - i knoww that..i'm saying, initially, the shows main characters were Serena, Blair, Nate, Dan, Jenny & Chuck..but then V, L & R were added..

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Yes he is hot lol ^^

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@burberryx: Thanx for the article. Finally nate will have some story this season. HIs character hasnt been that gr8 so far. im waiting to see what happens between blair and nate. Too bad GG wont be there for the next 3 weeksConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CW Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.