Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I was watching E talk and apparently onna the writers are gunna use Anne Hathway's(sp) break up with her BF as one of hte storylines in GG. It'll have to do with Serena and some new guy * WHO I HOPE ISNT HER BROTHER* but I guess this rules out Dan and Serena hooking upp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan and Miss.Carr (Page 2)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i never cared about dan lol. he cud do wutever he wants.
i always liked nate and serena together.
n about chuck n blair, well they wont b together for a while but they'll b together before the season ends cuz the writers said the realize that Chuck n Blair bring ratings up

at the begining they were planning on dan n serena being the main couple, but seein as Chuck n Blair are the most liked characters and pair, they'll end up together

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
^^ They bettterr. They are one of the few reasons why I still watch

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Anyone else think Rachel's not a goood character? She keeps tattling on Blair for and then seduces Dan within SECONDS of being firedd.

And whats happening with Chuck .. I don't get his whole story ... whats happening and who's Elle? I'm so confusedddd!

And why did they drop the whole Blair and Chuck pair so fassst... they dont even get any scnes together anymore :(

And Dan and Serena are OVEEEER! About time I say.

Rachel seems kind of bad at times ... I think she isnt as innocent as she appears to be, Likw you said she didnt waste any time seducing Dan.
About CB (chu ck and blair) havent you seen the pics of blair and Nate smooching scenes which appeared in every site. It seems the producers have decided to rekindle romance between blair and nate. I think it has something to do with nate's grandfather.
Chuck is a bit lost these days and if he cant get his act together then he is going to lose blair forever. Personally i feel that chucks needs to fyl how it is to lose blair and pine for her. He takes B for granted everytime.
As for serena and dan...i have a feeling they will get back together again in the next couple of episodes. I heard Miss Carr is going to be there for a few more episodes only. She signed for 4 episodes i think.

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I was watching E talk and apparently onna the writers are gunna use Anne Hathway's(sp) break up with her BF as one of hte storylines in GG. It'll have to do with Serena and some new guy * WHO I HOPE ISNT HER BROTHER* but I guess this rules out Dan and Serena hooking upp

i heard a character named Giorgio who is a handsome European socialite is going to be serena's love interest. It seems this is where Georgina returns back to help serena.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Giorgio..?..how about i don't stary

CB HAVE to be together..its unmoral for them not to be.

* WHO I HOPE ISNT HER BROTHER*
HAHA!..you're hilar you knoww

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Yea i know that burberry but sometimes having new characters just makes the story more interesting. Dan and Serena are on and off and when they are apart I find them 2 b even closer than when they are together - does that make sense lol. For example with Serena's childhood friend cant even remember his name - Serena and Dan still had the connection even tho Serena was with the other guy

yeah i agree..yup serena was obviously still into dan when she was with that other guy..i would love to see new characters too but dont like seeing them apart for too long..

i dont agree bout the 9 main characters..no lily n rufus r not main characters..they r the parents thats why..juz like blair's mom..for few episodes in season 1 n 2..it was so much on her..vanessa will come n go..i know nate wont be with her for long..

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i5hy

i heard a character named Giorgio who is a handsome European socialite is going to be serena's love interest. It seems this is where Georgina returns back to help serena.

oh no i hate Georgina she ruins everything for serena

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CW Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.