Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Anyone else think Rachel's not a goood character? She keeps tattling on Blair for and then seduces Dan within SECONDS of being firedd.

And whats happening with Chuck .. I don't get his whole story ... whats happening and who's Elle? I'm so confusedddd!

And why did they drop the whole Blair and Chuck pair so fassst... they dont even get any scnes together anymore :(

And Dan and Serena are OVEEEER! About time I say.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan and Miss.Carr" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I know!

I really dont like Rachel either but it did seem Dan was getting attracted 2 her esp when he commented on what she was wearing - that jus gave that away and when she said 2 Dan that if he were older or she were younger then maybe but not if she was a teacher. But they will get caught out eventually i guess after all it is gossip girl lol. Dan and Serena are boring 2 me 2 b honest theres nothing really exciting about them

Im like u I didnt understand this whole Chuck thing with the other girl - it seems like hes just forgot about Blair and vice versa. They'll prob show more next week

Why dont they show more nate!!!!! its so annoying! i thought he was part of the main cast but they are completely side lining him! give him some more story!

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i hate dan ..he's so juz stupid..Angryn stupid carr..shows that she's so fake..denying everything bout her n dan n then at the next min she juz kisses him n sleeps with him? ewwww..dan n serena r not boring..hello??? they r the couples which break up n get together no matter wat happen..now they will be apart n date other ppl but they will end up back together..carr is juz doin a cameo..she will come n go..juz like that weird guy who serena was dating..childhood lover thingy..dan n serena r not over!!!!!!!!thats dan n serena..accept it..n they r the highlight of the show..im getting tired or all this chuck blair story..its annoying n not reaching anywhere..i love nate..they should show him more..n i would so prefer him to get back with blair..they make such a hot couple..which would never happen..but never know in future..cuz GG started off with blair n nate..well chuck n this gal..i guess there's some mistery behind it..
*editeD*

Edited by preity*zinta - 04 February 2009 at 2:59pm

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

^^^ I enjoy the Chuck and Blair chemistry - they give off so many sparks!

I used 2 like Dan and Serena together but now not so much - they're just a normal couple and I'd like 2 c new characters in the show. I'd like a break between the 2 so that when they do come together there is some chem if uno what i mean. They r ok but I like them more when theres either the chase so 2 speak or when 1 is with someone and the other gets jealous

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I dont like this miss.carr too much
i just randomly catched the last episode
can someone tell me what did serena do at the end that miss.carrr got upset :S when she was giving the essay

im so lost aha

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
ya roshni..like the last episode..we saw serena felt insecure bout dan when he was meeting carr..that was obvious jealousy..u said u like to see new characters..but i hope u know who r the main leads..the 6 of them...the rest will come n go..

@mz jess..serena took a pic of dan n carr together at the cafe..showing that something is goin on between them..the pic was shown to the school..n carr is fired..i hate carr..cant belive such a hyprocrate she is..argh,n i hateeee dan..he juz broke up n he goes n sleep with carrrrrrrr..he;s not this type of guys..but he has changed

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Yea i know that burberry but sometimes having new characters just makes the story more interesting. Dan and Serena are on and off and when they are apart I find them 2 b even closer than when they are together - does that make sense lol. For example with Serena's childhood friend cant even remember his name - Serena and Dan still had the connection even tho Serena was with the other guy

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
actually, there are 9 main characters..serena, blair, dan, nate, jenny, chuck, vanessa(unfortunetely), lily & rufus.

I totally love Chair..they OWN the show..i'm there wasn't a chuck & blair..gossip girl would having the worst rank..

I think DS will just end up together because they're the "main couple"..they're on of those couples that are a couple even when they're not...gahh!

I liked Ms.Carr..but whoaa, Dan-Rachel is pushing it a bunch..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.