Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Boogie Woogie

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shery_rsa

shery_rsa

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey ppl did ya all noticed ...lots of Boogie Woogie participant were there on mumbai audtions...
nd they all were selected 2 ...i think they will make huge impact on dance india dance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boogie Woogie" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Yes, I also noticed that too. =)

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
What boogie woogie???

Pls tell more...I have been watching kids special boogie woogie..

Am I missing something? Confused

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Varsha, Roja was in the kids special in 2007. She did not win but the judges really liked her (she is really very humble and sweet). I guess because of that she also performed in one of the award shows.

I also saw another girl in DID from BW. They did not show her performing in DID but she was wearing a silver and black outfilt. She was also in one of those competitions in BW last year. She was from Ranchi and she has a gap in her front teeth.

These are the two contestants I noticed from BW because I do not watch BW anymore.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Varsha, Roja was in the kids special in 2007. She did not win but the judges really liked her (she is really very humble and sweet). I guess because of that she also performed in one of the award shows.

I also saw another girl in DID from BW. They did not show her performing in DID but she was wearing a silver and black outfilt. She was also in one of those competitions in BW last year. She was from Ranchi and she has a gap in her front teeth.

These are the two contestants I noticed from BW because I do not watch BW anymore.

Thanks AF.....I try catching BW....kids dance so well these days than grown ups....I tell ya....Smile

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Thanks AF.....I try catching BW....kids dance so well these days than grown ups....I tell ya....Smile
hi varsha, aamir's fan....glad to meet u here.....BW is a class apart..where dancing shows are concerned...if not that standard...hope DID..matches up to it...where judging is concerned...JAVED,NAVED,RAVI have discovered gems.......who have made dancing their livelihood....and earned laurels...

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

What I like about BW is that they don't humiliate their contestants and their is no public voting.  Contestants take trophy home strictly on merit.  Kudos to Jafferys and their friend for maintaining some decorum even though the show is full-too taporiLOL

you bet.....i love JNR's jokes, nok jok....it's all in the good spirit and they are classy.....one never feels they have insulted anyone......kuch seeko baki ke judges....ab yeh teen kya rang layenge we have to see

Post Reply New Post

Go to top