Twilight

Rob is the Leading Man

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Gala.de news has an article about a possible movie starring Rob, Zac Efron, and Justin Timberlake. It's in German but the wonderful RPfan Alecia was able to translate the important parts for our information. Apparently Rob was offered the leading role over Zac and JT, which is certainly going to be a major boost for his career.

"justin timberlake, zac efron and robert pattinson will be in a movie together. "ohio" is about the murder of anti-vietnam-protestants in the 1970s..
robert pattinson will play the main character, while efron and timberlake have only supporting roles.
an insider tells "star": "everyone in showbusiness is suprised that robert got the leading part, cause zac and justin have been around for much longer. so theres a bit of jealousy. Zacs management would have loved to see zac in the leading role."

So what do you all think? I'm sure we all will be quite pleased if this movie comes through.

http://robertpattinson.org/-source

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rob is the Leading Man" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i am actually very happy for Rob!! It is good to see him be successful actor....he really deserves it.....

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
he entirely deserves itClap

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
woah. three huge movie stars that are so popular with teenagers may be in the same movie!!....haha...i am picturing this happening..and then they have a signing to promote the movie and you see over a billion teenage girls standing outside of the doors ready to bust them open.....wow.LOL

if this movie does happen, it will surely be a hit in the box office. But congrats to Robert, he deserves the main role.

thanks for sharingSmile

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

I heard it was a rumoured project, so is it confirmed that Rob will be there?Tongue

That sounds exciting! It is quite shocking that Rob got the lead man role so easily..well then am I really surprised? Ofcourse not! I obviously knew 2009 is going to be a successful year for him. But I dont see any competition here? Rob-Justin-Zac  = Rob beats them all Embarrassed

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Eeeksss.....ROB and Efron....Haiiii haiii.Embarrassed
I dun like Justin, but that's ok, haha.

The last part says...that we only have to hope now that Justin and Efron get satisfied with their smaller roles so we can see all together on the big screen.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 3:59am | IP Logged
cant wait 4 da movie to b out

spunkpattinson

Goldie

spunkpattinson

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwww!!! datxxx prettyyyy awesum!!!
rob roxxx and is much better than zac!!!
in ur face zac lolxxx....joking!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top