Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After today's episode I think Suguna's life is going to be a nightmare for the next few weeks
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

After today's episode I think Suguna's life is going to be a nightmare for the next few weeks

yup pratap's death seems certain n i think sugna's pregnant n that will land her in alot of trouble n i think maasa will agree for her to hav an abortion...it will show the diffence maasa shows between a daughter n daughter in law
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
how abta 'paap stuff  'tat is commiteed b4 gauna?how does the society n dadisa will live 2 it?pratap dying b4 gauna n pregnancy crops up??it surely make matters worse 4 sugna, who nvr lived wid her hubby n gettg pregnant b4 gauna!im imagining abt dadisa!
anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well.......i wud say no idea...bt sum thoughts r cuming to my mind........may be Pratap will die n Dadisa going to scold Sugna, Bhairav n Sumitra.......also once Dadisa had said,"Is ghar mein kisi vidhwa ki shaadi nahi ho sakti'.....may be Bhairav will again rise against his mother n he will do Sugna's marrige again.
simran777 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyankumupal

those marks Sugna had i dont think were anything bad, its just a hicky, something you get when you have some physical contact with another person, usually something like a bite mark. so i dont think that was pratap being abusive to her or anything. i feel that pratap is a pretty decent guy, true he's not being very supportive of his to be wife but he's a young guy and probebly doesnt take things too seriously so when he comes to meet his girl friend he doesnt want her to go on about problems. another negative in getting married before you're emotionally mature. { Yes dear i agree that their reason for showing that is to tell Sugna's being physical with Pratap...as by his recent caring behaviors, i will say that they do love and care for each other...}

I hope she'll be happy with Pratap, i mean there is so much misery for the young girls in this show, so i want to see atleast on of them happy. afterall the decision of not getting her married till 18 has to pay off positivly right? and what is this news about pratap dying. i dont want to see that. it would be too horrible. but i have a feeling it might happen. { I think Pratap's death is true and the situation definately will be used to send a powerful message to the audience and perhaps later realization for Maasa. You said "afterall the decision of no marriage till 18 has to pay off positively" Yes I agree but remember now that Maasa might also take it the other way around!!! She may have a big reason to scold Basant and Sumitra on their wrong decision for not getting Sugna married earlier as by the tradition!! Unfortunately, Maasa might not easily see herself as wrong in this case so soon, she'll blame Basant and Sumitra for their ways!! And maybe by superstitions, Maasa will only blame herself for giving that 'old lengha choli' from her widow time to Sugna as a bad omen---remember she talks alot about good and bad shaguns in general!}

sugarnspicezz thumbnail
i wud say no idea how saguna's future will be yet...from what has been happening in the show and what i have been reading ont he fourms if pratap will die b4 them getting married i have a feeling saguna might be shown preg. and masa could see other side of a coin as this time around daughter rather than daughter in law of the family will be suffering...if pratap will not die and they grt married i cannot say if they wud have best married life or not bec. pratap seems nice but can't say if behaviour changes once they're married...

show could lead showing saguna getting preg. (being married to pratap and/or if pratap dies) at young age 18 about same as gehna and facing preg. complication and again masa learning a lesson...the show can got into many diff. direction and can focus on many topics so it wud be hard to say what kind of future saguna will have...
1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sugna is 15 not 18 somore curicular than gehna
bolka18 thumbnail
I have been a regular viewer  of the show...and did not expect a negative turn like pratap being shot on the day of the gauna.......SOOO negative....i truly expected something more hopeful for sugna and her future.....no points at all to the story writer at this point from me.