Views

Users

Frequent Posters

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
there should be no confusion or surprise๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

this guy i real sweet & angel

beside having sexy look, naughty smile, cute face, deep eyes ............. the list is long guys๐Ÿฅณ
gals it just struck me, dont u think milinds look is inspired frm his role in shoot out.  the hair, beard, kurta and all....well both roles are that of a ruffian so yea but i think he started to maintain a rugged look after shoot out after coming to knwo that it suits him soooo well. his look aint like this in his KTH days is it???correct me if im wrong.
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shabbo is soo lovable:D
Edited by shabzc1 - 15 years ago
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aritha

gals it just struck me, dont u think milinds look is inspired frm his role in shoot out.  the hair, beard, kurta and all....well both roles are that of a ruffian so yea but i think he started to maintain a rugged look after shoot out after coming to knwo that it suits him soooo well. his look aint like this in his KTH days is it???correct me if im wrong.

and u r not wrong..do not know abt the movie..but did watch a glimpse..all that beard stuff!!!!!

KTH ..he was a college boy..but his acting was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to play a flirt guru ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: aritha

I prefer Shabir current look to tht khalil look of MI & even tht Shootout movie look......He looks young,cool & handsome as ever ๐Ÿ˜ณ......I hope Shabir maintains this look with tht stubble instead of growing beard....
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
@ Angel!!!!!! explained!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He has always been popular with the ladiesโ€ฆ that's our shaboo..

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

@ Angel!!!!!! explained!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

yeah I know u have vasu but I want more on that,so me waiting 4 u hun๐Ÿ˜‰
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LUV_shabboo

I prefer Shabir current look to tht khalil look of MI & even tht Shootout movie look......He looks young,cool & handsome as ever ๐Ÿ˜ณ......I hope Shabir maintains this look with tht stubble instead of growing beard....

me too jankiโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel's life

yeah I know u have vasu but I want more on that,so me waiting 4 u hun๐Ÿ˜‰

Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜† I am laughing hard rt now ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†