Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

islandgirl007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hmm true in a sense..but i guess thats how any father would react..if they drag it ..it cud be filmy...but otherwise it mite actually be interesting...lets see.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: angel77

The only thing waht im not liking is the fact nobody except niki supports him...Armaan does so much 4 his frnds always but these ppl dont deserve it

Ditto.... i agree.. Armaan is always there for all his friend and the interns always...always do this to him.... why am i not surprised!!!!

I am loving the track.... DMG has always been filmy.... loveeee it!!! I am going to enjoy the show.... as usual it will not disappoint!!!!!
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this whole shashk not liking arman thing doesn't make sense to me. arman is educated, good doc, good looking, luves riddhima and can financially take care of her.........then what does shashank need. plus shashank is not an uneducated villager who will be offended that his daughter has found somebody for herself................i mean come on, the old man himself had a love marraige recently.   Creatives are forcing this track without a reason.  plus according to the update, all the other friends r mad at Arman too.  i mean if i found out that two of my friends r actualy a couple, i would be the happiest.  I may show some attitude for a day or two for keeping it a secret but i wouldn't react by not talking.  the whole track is UNREAL, UNNATURAL and totally FORCED
Edited by totallyfabulous - 15 years ago
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im quite sad after getting to know this..why is Shashank behaving like a typical filmy dad man!!
Well there hasnt been any distance or break up between AR for months now..some twist sure will be there...which im lookin frwrd to...but sad at the same time..:(
cutie_mahima thumbnail
i would NOT want him to send away him or her!!!
he better accept them soon!!.....or else!!!! hahaha
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Agree Mahima..Why is Shash behaving so filmy yaar!
cutie_mahima thumbnail
Originally posted by: yam_dmg

Agree Mahima..Why is Shash behaving so filmy yaar!

i know di!!! its like....omg!! lolz....don't u see that armaan is so good?? lolz...i hope he realizes his mistake soon!!
KaSuAlways thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgluver01

i know di!!! its like....omg!! lolz....don't u see that armaan is so good?? lolz...i hope he realizes his mistake soon!!

He better realise his mistake, No boy can have better qualities than Armaan, definitely!

Aww im already feeling so bad seeing them separate..😭
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh i know what you mean.....
shashank is really annoying beng the filmy father....
and riddhima being the damsel in distress lol
very very filmi!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I agree...the storyline is kind of taking a dramatic and filmy turn with Shashank finding out about AR. But I guess its kind of a normal reaction for a father as well, since fathers are protective about their daughters.

Also since Shashank has been thinking Atul is dating Riddhima, and now he has gotten a shock to find out it was Armaan all along...so he is definitely angry. So Shashank's reaction is quite realistic for now.