Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Judges Have No Right to Make Fun of Contestants!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

mk727272

Goldie

mk727272

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hey All,

I have watched reality shows whether it is Nach Baliye, Indian Idol, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and many more. I have seen judges making comments which are encouraging and sometimes may be difficult but should always be to the point.

Judges have no right to make fun of the contestants. Contestants should respect Judges's decision but if the judges are rude and are having fun at the contestant's expense then it is not right.

I feel and believe that the Judges of this show are rude, obnoxious and downright rude not understanding the contestant's feeling.

I understand that they have a tough decision to make and cannot please everyone and whether they like it or not they will end up hurting or disappointing someone.

But showing respect to your fellow  human being is a matter of courtesy and how you see others in life and these three judges have shown they cannot give respect to their contestants but demand respect?

Someone should tell them that respect is earned and not grabbed!!!!!

And if you cannot show respect to others then you are not a good person.

Love to know your comments.

Keep Smiling,
Happiness Always,
MK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Judges Have No Right to Make Fun of Contestants!!!" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maja

Goldie

maja

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I have noticed often during auditions many judes are quite rude and heartless. It includes Anu Malik, Farah Khan to mention a few....Unhappy

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
you can not help but laugh at some people....
If we laugh at them after watching on TV, imagine the judges' situation as they had to see them live...

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i agree wid you.... Tongue things are said wid courtesy, there are many ways to say something, and as judges, they must inform about the weak points, advise for their improvement, and a bit more.. but not like this.. Ouch actually, some participants were lucky, they were treatened nicely, but sum werent, so i guess its a matter of luck aswell.. LOL
but its true, generally, in this kinds of shows judges tend to be rude..

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I agree alot of judges are rude to contestants ,they shouldn't do that. It will discourage people from taking part....they should be giving them hope rather than laughing at them...lol..but some indeed are funny..hahaha..but i guess thats a judge's job.

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. I also have noticed this in various reality shows. it is sad. I feel like there should be mutual respect between both the judges and the contestants.

Edited by Aamir's Fan - 02 February 2009 at 3:02pm

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i agree...but sometimes i guess they just feel like they have to laugh! i laugh tons while watching it on TV, what abt the judges? they're probably dying! LOL

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I agree....Sometimes, the judges do tend to make a little bit more fun of the contestants...and it could discourage some of them....But I can't really not blame them..Becuas even I sometimes find some of the contestants funny and laugh..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top