•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
What does this mean?!!!! lol

Ok this might sound really dum but what does it mean when they say this - it bothers me that i dont know lol. Its cuz i live in the UK and u never really hear this term. Sorry 4 asking this silly question but I really wanna know lol

Thanx! 😃
time..

the show would air at 9 if you live in the eastern time zone & 8 if you live in the central time zone..but i dunno..maybe since you live in UK..it might be different..

thanks Krupa! I never knew that either! OTH season 6 hasn't aired yet in the UK! Dunno when it will start in the UK!

lol thanx krupa😊

leena it may be a while since they start showing oth season 6 in the UK but i cant wait that long lol so i watch online ðŸ˜³
anytimee!..OMG..i seriosuly need to be up-to-date on EVERYTHING!
Yhh..thats true Roshni! They won't show it for some time! They're showing season 3 i think in the mornings on E4 tho! hehe!

Ooo..u watch it onlinee! I like watched the whole of season 5 online on some dodgy chinese site..haha!
But then my sis was like why don't u just download it and then put on the USB and then u can watch it on tv..haha! I was like omgg..i forgot about that!
Yea they show loads of repeats of oth and smallville etc

Wow never thought about that but it seems so much effort lol - i know with online u have 2 let it buffer and load but downloading it etc wouldnt that be much longer?
downloading takes around the same time as letting it load..around 20 mins max! And so ive found downloading it so much more easier! Then u can just transfer it onto ur usb and watch it on tv..but thats only if ur tv or dvd player have like a USB port!
Never really looked at the tv 4 a USB port lol