Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
What does this mean?!!!! lol

Ok this might sound really dum but what does it mean when they say this - it bothers me that i dont know lol. Its cuz i live in the UK and u never really hear this term. Sorry 4 asking this silly question but I really wanna know lol

Thanx! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9/8 central" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
time..

the show would air at 9 if you live in the eastern time zone & 8 if you live in the central time zone..but i dunno..maybe since you live in UK..it might be different..

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged

thanks Krupa! I never knew that either! OTH season 6 hasn't aired yet in the UK! Dunno when it will start in the UK!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
lol thanx krupaSmile

leena it may be a while since they start showing oth season 6 in the UK but i cant wait that long lol so i watch online Embarrassed

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
anytimee!..OMG..i seriosuly need to be up-to-date on EVERYTHING!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Yhh..thats true Roshni! They won't show it for some time! They're showing season 3 i think in the mornings on E4 tho! hehe!

Ooo..u watch it onlinee! I like watched the whole of season 5 online on some dodgy chinese site..haha!
But then my sis was like why don't u just download it and then put on the USB and then u can watch it on tv..haha! I was like omgg..i forgot about that!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Yea they show loads of repeats of oth and smallville etc

Wow never thought about that but it seems so much effort lol - i know with online u have 2 let it buffer and load but downloading it etc wouldnt that be much longer?

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
downloading takes around the same time as letting it load..around 20 mins max! And so ive found downloading it so much more easier! Then u can just transfer it onto ur usb and watch it on tv..but thats only if ur tv or dvd player have like a USB port!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.