Twilight

~` Letter&SongGame `~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mizz_1818

mizz_1818

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

The Letter game is basically you pretend your a twilight character and your writing a letter to another character and whichever character the letter is to the next person has to pretend to be that character writing to another. P.S you must write with a song-- it can be indian/english/tamil/chinese w/e but write a translation if it is a lang thats commonly isnt used in this forum. :)

Example:

Dear Edward,

"I don't want to have marry you
I don't want have to say I do
I want our love to be free
The way God meant love to be." - song by Jim Ed Brown

Love, Bella

Letter 2:

Dear Bella,

'You might need time to think it over
But I'm Just fine; moving forward"- song by" Jesse McCartney

Love, Edward

Now next person writes a letter thats by Bella.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~` Letter&SongGame `~" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.