Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite only CC #4 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Shalz.

phir tho tum meri behen hi ho ROFL
I am an emotional sucker too...
I cry so easily.. its not even funny...

thats why i cant watch emotional or romantic stuff with anyoneROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite only CC #4 (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

@Veenzi: Mahez said Hi since she missed you this afternoon........So are you quizzing Gagan about Bidaai??lolllllllllllllll....i am shaluuu.. i am trying to figure out who the chara's are and who is a vamp and who is the good chara... majorrr confusing reeyyyy!!

@Gagan: So how was your BF's wedding?? lolllllllllllll....Saw the episode...It was cuteeeeeeeeeee..I guess they didn't complete the ceremony in case you want to run and steal Ranvir from Ragini........lollllllllllllll...rofllingggggg.. taht is soo trueee..> Gagan u still have a chanceeee.. ggoooooooo get him!!!!

@Gagan.... thansk.. yeppp that is Nani... i guess now.. ok.. so why is Mami so unhappy with sadhana..??

EDIT:
@Shal.. did u see my answers in CC#3 on 118 and my thanks on 117 page?

Me working on the letters now.... sorry girls....but i want to write to all...

Edited by dmg07 - 01 February 2009 at 7:44pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana20n

gagan.. will you really do that for us??ROFLROFL *thud*... hhhaaaiiii... imagine that...?? either he'll run miles away from us or he might just join in with the funROFLROFL..

gia... my brain cells are working again.. i see anita is back ROFLROFL

anita... ROFLROFL... get going... muska lagaying with brotherROFLROFL... when my parrot sees me he starts screaming "soniyo soniyo" and as soon as i turn to face him he says "sanaaa"ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLLLLLLLLlROFLROFLROFLROFL

My brother is the one who offered for me to take his car...ROFL..I couldn't say no...LOLLLLL...

Awww super cuteeeeeeee! Soniyo aka Sana! Aww your parrot is too cute..and he loves allu ke parathe? LMAOOOOOOO...You should show him some Armi scenes..and make him say his dialogues or better yet, get him to memorize your fav DMG dialogue "the baby bohot sensitive hai" one..
ROFLROFL

Shal: LOL..I'm still hereeee..I'm not going to sleep this early...LOL....

Gagan:
ROFLROFLROFL I know..Those songs were wayyyyyyy old..I see them in my khalas and like uncles wedding vids...ROFLROFL

sana20n

IF-Rockerz

sana20n

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hey shalu.. *hugs*.. new DMGland?? i wouldnt have a clue..ROFL... but in GL... a lot has happened!!ROFLROFL...

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@Veena: thats because first of all she felt Ragini always had to suffer because of Sadhna and her fair color..

secondly what really ticked Mami off was when she found out that Vasu and Ambika are sisters..
Mami had come to their house for something and she heard them on accident and she saw Sadhna there as well..

so she thought Sadhna knew all along that vasu and ambika are sisters.. but thats not the truth.. even poor Sadhna learned that day that they are sisters

so now basically Mami thinks Sadhna being fair will rule like Vasu did and Ragini will have to suffer like Ambika

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

Shalz.

phir tho tum meri behen hi ho ROFL
I am an emotional sucker too...
I cry so easily.. its not even funny...

thats why i cant watch emotional or romantic stuff with anyoneROFL

Me too Gagan and as soon as I turn on any Hindi movie dh starts making fun......:(:(..

ROFLINGGGGGGGGGGG at first GF who is happy for her BF's wedding.....:) That is first..I haven't seen any GF happy for her BF's wedding.....:)

Just didn't like that Koyla comment from one of the lady..Why do every show have to bring some drama at everywhere??..:(

@Veenzi: Read your letter babe.........Love you......I still have to read the answers....

@Anu: awwwwwww..You have a good big bro..Mine wouldn't even let me touch his car even to clean it.......lollllllllllllllllllll..

Edit:

@Sanu: I am sure lot happened in GL......lolllllllllllllllllll

Edited by P_Shal - 01 February 2009 at 7:51pm

sana20n

IF-Rockerz

sana20n

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
bye gia.. see you tomorow..

veenzy... you still didnt answer my last question ROFL... is that that difficult??

anita... i deliberately taught my parrot armaans dialogue "mummy bachao, aunty darra rahi hain" ROFL.... he says that to my sisterROFLROFL

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@Gagan.. thanks hun.. uffff.. that Mami.. someone need to knock some sense into here... awwww the sisters will rule the home.. that will be soo awesomeee...

@Shaluuu... rofllingggg.. u asked the DMG question.... Sanu will tell u .. LOLLLLL

@Sanuuu u have a parrot..  he speak the GL language...LOL
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top