Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ Sana ROFL great ur brain is prolly overworking itself! and popping up with random ideas(GLish types ofcourse!)... its going to be a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG night! lolzzzz

Edited:

@ gagan so true! .. hate them!

@ SBS LOL... i love old songs! bye hun! .. come again!
Edited by gia0005 - 15 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sana20n

girls.. i feel lonely... one of my partners gone to sleep (nina), anita's disappeared somewhere... and theres no sign of preeti.... 🤣🤣... sooo girls you dont need to be afraid of me... 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anita was bonding with her brother for a while..LOLLLLL...He's offering to let me drive the car to school in the morning.....LOLLLLLL
anitamalik thumbnail
Gagan: I watched that SBS vid for you! ROFL, the songs make me laugh at times tooo 🤣🤣
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Girls........

I almost posted in CC #3 and then realized we already moved to new one.......We have fourth CC in just one week.......Control girls.......lollllllllllll...

Congrats everyone...

Hey Sana, Anu, Gia, Preeti, Nina

@Veenzi: Mahez said Hi since she missed you this afternoon........So are you quizzing Gagan about Bidaai??lolllllllllllllll

@Gagan: So how was your BF's wedding?? lolllllllllllll....Saw the episode...It was cuteeeeeeeeeee..I guess they didn't complete the ceremony in case you want to run and steal Ranvir from Ragini........lollllllllllllll...

@Girls: Anything new in DMGLAND??

Edit:

@Gagan: ROFLINGGGGGGG at song......but I love the Saath Phero ke saato janam one.....Call me emotional sucker who cries at every emotional song.........lollllllll
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
Okie girls lolzz... i think i m gonna go watch some t.v lolzz... muah love u girls! lolzzz... styll laughing about all the pms lolzz... my god! 🤣 kab sudhre gey hum! see you all 2morrow muah! ... hoping the epi is a good one! ... 🤗

Edited:

@ shal haye u here and i have to leave lolzz... nothing new in dmg land but alot is in GL! lolzz... muah have fun with sanas PPV thoughts songs etc lolzzz.... byessssssss

Edited by gia0005 - 15 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Hey Shal!

How did your day go by?

Nothing new in DMGland..Still obsessing over the promo! LOL

Bye Gia! See you tommorow then! *hugs*
Edited by anitamalik - 15 years ago
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bye Gia and Anu........Good Night..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@ANita: ROFL .. I am serious

aise gaane i used to hear in my parents, aunts, and uncle's wedding
Like OLDIES!! 🤣 back in the day!

@Shalz: 🤣
My BF's wedding is still going on.. main pehli GF hongi who is enjoying her BFs wedding with someone else😆
I am soo looking forward to tomorrow lol
sana20n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gagan.. will you really do that for us??🤣🤣 *thud*... hhhaaaiiii... imagine that...?? either he'll run miles away from us or he might just join in with the fun🤣🤣..

gia... my brain cells are working again.. i see anita is back 🤣🤣

anita... 🤣🤣... get going... muska lagaying with brother🤣🤣... when my parrot sees me he starts screaming "soniyo soniyo" and as soon as i turn to face him he says "sanaaa"🤣🤣🤣
-Veena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana20n

but where did DH come from i was talking in regards to Armaan... thank you for letting me have him *cheesey smile*...roflingggg.. Sanu .. he is the closest and real for right now .... like i said mentally it is aways Armaan!!!!😛

but Armaan comes first!!!! - hhhaaaww, you wouldnt want the original KSG... *smiles in glee*...Armaan and only Armaan for me!!!!!!

i guess thats coz your mentally thinking of Armaan🤣🤣.. feel sorry for your DH now🤣...Sanuuuu.. loll.. he is not complaining.. don't feel bad for him!! ROFLinggggg...

guruji a little disappointed here.. was expecting a lot more in this answer...😉roflinggg... Sanuuuuuu... tu tooh bole ke chudwaye giee naa!!! LOLLLLL...[/quote]

Sanu .. it was fun answering ur questions....

@Preeti... thanks hun for liking the answer... ur question wz the one that i rack my brains for and then when i started to write... i was like.. uuuuufffff.. i can do soo much!! LOLLLLL

Lovess babes.. thanks