Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

Well, Mandira might be Kul's stepmother...but she is also his massi, right? Her elder sister was Kul's biological mother, but she brought him up. She still considers him to be her son, and doesn't differentiate between him and her other children.

yes I was just saying it...do u think they will make a plot on stepmom/siblings issue in future?? I guess not...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Kulwant Fan Club::. (Page 6)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I love the innocence of Kulwant, he is not only hot and charming but also his face has lot of innocence which makes me melt

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
So many points to address, Sara!

1) You are so right. Kul is not only hot, but cute too because he comes across very innocent. His eyes are just to die for ;) Very soft, tender, but also intense...

2) I really hope there is no masala twist with the step-siblings /stepmom angle. Although, you never know... I think Mandira is pretty genuine about her feelings for Kul. Unless...if Monty gets married one day and Mandira starts treating that bahu better than Geet...although I can't imagine why! Geet is like an ideal bahu, na?

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
yes Tas! There are so many hot actors (though none are as Hot as our Piyush) in Indian TV but none has that innocence, cute pair of eyes as like Kulwant has. I can spent all day staring at his deep, soft eyes.

and yup Geet looks like an ideal bahu but twist can come if Monty gets jealous. remember how he behaved with Kul when GJ was in the hospital?

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I think if there are people on the show that can become negative, it's 1) Dolly (as we all have discussed) and 2) Monty.

Dolly is already showing those grey shades, but Monty has the capacity to be mean (although recently he has been really cute and sweet). I can see in about 3 or 4 months, they will create some kudi for him. But it might be his biwi that will create problems, and not Monty...or she'll make him bad.

You never know...

shararat

shararat

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for dis club and im in too

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
The #1 Piyush Sahdev book,has taken a launch and hittin all stores near 2 u.so grab a book and melt like chocolate in you mouth....release date..april 23rd.writer????

irene2008

irene2008

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i remember this guy from the zee show har ghar kuch kehta hai.  i was wondering why he was soo familiar LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top