Nach Baliye 4

Your Messages For NB4 Winners- ShaJit, HERE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your victory even though personally I feel it wasn't a deserving one. Your performances at the end of the show have been nothing but terrible so its dissapointing that Naman-Megha who have performed brilliantly did not get the winning trophy.

Shaleen-Daljeet all the very best in life and it seems like the both of you have already allowed the success to get into your heads. Stay grounded because you will fall very hard if you dont. Try and be more humble and nicer human beings.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Messages For NB4 Winners- ShaJit, HERE (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
guys write nice things or don't write anything at all. please!

sidra1993

sidra1993

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I loved both of your dance!!! Good luck in the future!!!!!Clap

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
congratulations. to the most deserving winner of this show....you guys CELEBRATED NACH and gave the dance floor its due....congrats from all of us from IF who supported you...

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Congratulation ShaJit, We All Love You, You Guys Are a Very Cute Couple, n Shaleen I was a Big Fan Of You Since Sangam n Daljit, You Are a Great Actor Yourself.  Both Of You Are a Great Dancer, Thanks For Entertaining Us With Your Cuteness n Jokes, n I Wish You Both All The Best In Your Future, n Please Get Marry As Soon As Possible, Make Both Of You Your Strenght, DalJit, You Are Very Cute n Bubly, Sorry To Say Shaleen, But I Am In Love With DalJit, She Is So Cute Mashallah, n I Hope You Guys Will Rock NB 5 Inshallah. Best Of Luck In Future n Congrats Once Again, Truely Deserve It

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged

CONGRATS TO SHALEEN AND DALJIT. YOU TWO SIMPLY ROCK.

Yes one piece of advice for Daljit. Please do not give away any  awards that you win. You do not have to be so humble. I am sure Naman would have never cared if they had won, i bet from their attitude. YOU WON FOR YOUR TALENT. The final dances that alll four you did was Fantabulous and Shaleen and Daljeet clearly showed grace and danced with enjoyment and surely better than the other pair. They were good but you were very very good. So do not ever give away your win credit to anybody. You got here through heard work for sure, right.

khan-anam

IF-Dazzler

khan-anam

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
wowww....u really guys deserve it shaleen daljeet....they was my fav jodi from the start.....really happy now

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged

CONGRATS SHALEEN - DALJIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PartyParty I AM SO HAPPY U WON!!! U TRULY DESERVED TO WIN!!!!!!!!!! WISH U THE BEST IN LIFE!!!!!!! YOU BOTH R N AWESOME COUPLE!!!!! WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF U SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top