Nach Baliye 4

Your Messages For NB4 Winners- ShaJit, HERE - Page 2

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

My message for Shaleen,
Now that you have won, You should spend you money on learning how to treat a human being, along with that some common courtesy, sportsmanship would be good too..

Enjoy ur fame while it lasts=)

Ouch!! that's harsh 😃 Is this for when SRK asked 'em about eachother???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Shaleen and Daljit🥳
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats ShaJIt!!! very well deserve win!!!!

Enjoy every bit...(also, ignore the ones are jealous)
irene2008 thumbnail
wwooohhhooooo congrats to them both!
irene2008 thumbnail
OMG stop it haters!!!! 
rampal_iqbal thumbnail
hi hi hi....shajit....i love  u a lot.........
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i LOVE U GUYS!!!
u know wat i was 99.9% sure that u r gona win ...i dun know why but yea when i heard srk is comming ...hmmm he is not fav but he share the same number wid me thats 6 so i was like shajit are gona win........hmmmmmmmmmmm wheneva some of my fav gome to say out the winner i lose but this time my non fav come n i won......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
love u guys i am so much in love wid u guys.....yesterday i cried also coz in naagin u was gona be a life n coz of that amrita u didnt......but nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i am as happy as i could....................................... ... ... ... jus wana say best of luck in ur life n hav gr8 time togather....get marry fast n live happily....4eva....... ... ... ... we hav something in common like we share the same birthday n u n arjun rampal jee share the same birth place....he is my all time fav actor n now u ....from the day i saw u i can jus say u look gr8 in wateva u do.....negative or positive.................
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your victory even though personally I feel it wasn't a deserving one. Your performances at the end of the show have been nothing but terrible so its dissapointing that Naman-Megha who have performed brilliantly did not get the winning trophy.

Shaleen-Daljeet all the very best in life and it seems like the both of you have already allowed the success to get into your heads. Stay grounded because you will fall very hard if you dont. Try and be more humble and nicer human beings.
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys write nice things or don't write anything at all. please!
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved both of your dance!!! Good luck in the future!!!!!👏
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations. to the most deserving winner of this show....you guys CELEBRATED NACH and gave the dance floor its due....congrats from all of us from IF who supported you...