Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hello friends,
Please don't get scared reading the name of my FF. I don't have a WWW or a Bhootni Ayesha in here. I named it Ayesha as a tribute to this character, which could have been a great one. Born as an illegitimate child, Ayesha had to deal with a mentally ill mother and was denied of a happy home. She seemed to fight her way up but very soon she was turned into a Milind-obsessed vamp and now an intolerable ghost (falling prey to the BT formula that strong and gutsy women have to be vamps!). Hope you give it a read and leave your comments.
Thank you.

Edited by michifanreal - 01 February 2009 at 11:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One shot Michi FF: AYESHA" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
AYESHA

(Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus- Hence, red for Milind and blue for Prachi.)

Prachi enters the bedroom with a lukewarm glass of milk. 

"Milind, do you have to work even today? It's our anniversary. I thought you would take a break".

"Give me a minute Prachi. I will be done. I promise I will not open my emails or attend work related phone calls when we tour Egypt next month" Milind says without looking at Prachi. She keeps the milk on the table, goes inside the bathroom with a sigh. She comes out after taking a quick shower drying her hair. She notices him getting into the bed.

"Milind, did you not drink your milk yet?"

"Oh Prachi, I don't remember a day you forgetting to get milk for me. You have done it for 25 years" Milind empties the glass of milk in one go and sits on the bed resting on headboard.

"Just like you waking me up every morning with coffee though you hate the smell of it."

Milind smiles, responding to his wife's loving gaze at him.

"I can't believe we travelled 25 years together" Prachi joins Milind in the bed.

Milind stretches his arm around her shoulder allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder.
"Yes Prachi. It has been 25 years. I also don't realize it has been so long. But when I look at our children, reality dawns on me"

"I knew Rashmi was upto something but never thought she would arrange such a huge party though she has exams next week"

"Don't worry about my daughter. She will do very well in her exams. I can't wait for the day she becomes a doctor"

"Milind did you notice the girl who was wearing green saree in the party?"

"I remember the colour of saree you wore. I am too told to notice girls darling" Milind smiled naughtily.

"She is the daughter of that Bengali friend of yours. I know his wife's name. Shrobona"

"Oh you mean Dev Mukherjee's daughter"

"Yes"

"What's with her?"

"Did you not notice your son following her everywhere? Don't be surprised if he brings her home one day"

"He hasn't even finished his studies yet. Is he into all this already?"

"As if you had finished your studies when you fell in love with me"

"Hahaa, whatever, I am going to give him charge of our Mumbai branch when he finishes his undergrad"

"He will manage it successfully. I don't worry about him. Because he is your son"

"But Prachi, I do worry about Rashmi, no actually about myself. How will I send off my beloved daughter from this home? "

"Milind, I feel the same. But we parents have to bear with this separation. It's her time to start her life, build her world. The good thing is she will still be in the city. We can meet her whenever we miss her.  Vikas is a good boy Milind. He will take care of her as much as we do"

"I understand Inder Sahab now- how he didn't want to let you go"

"Are you still angry with my father Milind?"

"No Prachi. I am not angry. I can understand how your father wished the best for you. He was just thinking about your welfare when he opposed your wish to get married to me as I was nothing more than a hotel employee at that point.  I am in a better position though. Vikas is already well settled. I don't have to worry about him like your father had to worry about me"

"I understand it too Milind. Only if my father knew at that time what my Milind was capable of, we didn't have to elope and marry. But I am happy he accepted you at least after Rashmi and Adi were born"

"Thank you for keeping your faith in me Prachi. I don't know what I would have done without you. I have faced every challenge of my life with you as my support system"
Milind kisses on her forehead.

"Milind, after meeting you, I haven't had any complaints from life.  My life became complete with you Milind" Prachi's eyes fill with tears as a sheer breath of happiness had her hiccup.

"Ey Prachi. Why tears?"
Milind hugs her into his chest tighter.

"Let no evil eye fall on my heaven Milind"
Prachi puts her arms around him.

"Don't worry Prachi. Even God knows the worth of this heaven you have built. It wasn't easy for you to put up with a monster like me. Isn't it?"

"Why do you say so Milind? I agree there were days when you would blow the roof off. There were days when you wouldn't talk a word to me. But there was no day I didn't see love in your eyes for me"

"I love you Prachi" Milind kisses her on the top of her head.

"Milind can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

"How did you fall in love with me?"

"Well....hmm.....I think..... I don't know Prachi. I just know that I loved you, I love you and I always will. I don't know if there is reincarnation, if there is one, I still want you to be with me. You tell me how did you fall in love with me?"

"I will tell you later. You tell me first"

"I know you have asked me this before. But I really don't know Prachi"

"Tell me Milind. There would have been some moment when your heart told you something about me"

"Let me think...... hmmm.....  Ayesha"

"Ayesha?"
Prachi sounds surprised.

"Yes Ayesha. Do you remember Ayesha? The Gujarati girl in our class, the only married person in our class and who was also pregnant"

"Of course I remember her. But how is she connected to you falling in love with me?"

"Prachi, I noticed you because you were the only one in our class who used to help Ayesha out.
 You used to take care of her. You used to be with her while other girls would enjoy in the campus. You would also help her with language since she wasn't familiar with the local tongue. I used to feel good about you seeing you being so kind and compassionate. Your helping nature, friendly personality and yes, your beauty had me mesmerized"

"Milind you will be surprised. If I think back, I also feel Ayesha was the reason for me to start loving you"

"How is that?"

"Do you remember the day we were walking to the bus stop after classes and a group of senior boys were teasing our class girls. One of the boys had almost hit Ayesha with his bike. The other guys of our class thought why pick up a fight with the seniors and kept quiet. But you were the one who stood in front of those boys and even smacked one on his face. Later that evening I remember you running back to the classroom as Ayesha had forgotten her chemistry book. You didn't care if you missed your bus. But getting the book for Ayesha was your priority, as she needed to study it for the test next day. You didn't notice me that day. But I think I was looking at nothing but you"

"I remember smacking that senior. But I don't remember getting Ayesha's chemistry book from our classroom"

"I must really thank Ayesha. If she weren't there with us, you wouldn't have fallen for me"

"Hahaa, well then I too should thank her. Wonder where is she now?"

"Do you remember Shanti, the fattest girl in our class? I met her the other day. She was telling me Ayesha is in Delhi. I will call Shanti and take Ayesha's number from her"

"May be we should meet Ayesha when we go to Delhi the next time. And thank her for being our cupid"

Prachi smiles.

Milind slowly slides from the headboard and lays himself on the bed along with Prachi. He turns to his side towards Prachi and intently gazes her. Prachi turns red as his gaze intensifies.

"Ey Prachu, why do you still get red as you did on our first night" Milind whispers.

"Because you still look at me the same way you used to look at me then"
Prachi runs her fingers on his facial hair that has just started to turn grey. Meeting his eyes, she smiles coyly and closes her eyes.

Milind traces Prachi's lips, which belonged to him and only him, with his thumb. He kisses her forehead and a small smile plays on his lips. He bends his face taking his lips to hers, kissing the woman to whom he belonged to, for the 100000th time.

THE ENDSmile

Edited by ShubS - 13 April 2009 at 4:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerAyesha_tOptimisticEyes

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yay..one shot FF, thanks Shubs. I must admit I did get scared by the title. LOL.

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Yay..one shot FF, thanks Shubs. I must admit I did get scared by the title. LOL.

Read now and tell me if you liked it!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
lol..we u said men are from mars and women are from venus. i tote this was gonna be a story abt aliensROFL...only then i saw the HENCE word after that.Embarrassed..i luved the begginin....aww after 25years also their love is so freshHug...awaits the next one...cant wait see how they finds out abt their cupid ayeshaApprove...fab start...continue soonHug

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Sia, it's finished. It's just one part FF.

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
oh yeah right!!! its not one SHORT fic but one SHOT fic...dammit...y am i  missin the letters and words tday...i think i should re-chek my eyesOuch

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by (**sia**)

oh yeah right!!! its not one SHORT fic but one SHOT fic...dammit...y am i  missin the letters and words tday...i think i should re-chek my eyesOuch

Oh Hun...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top