Twilight

Edward's Point Of View Or Bella's POV

Poll Question: Guys whose view do u enjoy more ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [77.78%]
4 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
guys now twilight as we know is mostly from Bella's  Point of view
it's her perspective that carries the story forward basically through the series spanning across the four books

now as we all know tht Stephanie Meyer has decided tht midnight sun will be probably a series tht showcases Edward's point of view
we get to realize n know what is his side of the story

now thou midnight sun has definitely been delayed owing to it's first draft leak on the net infuriating Stephanie
 but i read it somewhere that it might be releasing sometime later this year

now those wh have read the leaked version guys which was better as per you

i happened to come across the first 12 leaked chapters myself n must admit tht i loved midnight sun even more than i loved twilight (the 1st book depicting the story from bella's POV

thou the story of course doesnt change edward' POV just makes such a difference you simply dont feel like u can give this one a miss n skip it just because by kow you probably may have summarized it throughout

edward' intensity his reason just blow you away n certainly dont piss u like bella' immature childish ways may  do so 

which do u prefer or would ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Edward's Point Of View Or Bella's POV" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I would prefer Edward's POV anyday. Bella describes things the way we would have if we were there. She is someone whom we can relate to, however its Edward who is NOT human, and it will be more interesting to know how it felt when he is among so many of the humans, how he manages to control his thirst when he walks with mortal people. Plus he is not the usual vampire types, he says " we are diffeent from others of our kinds", so his views/likes-dislikes etc everything will be more unpredictable. To be honest i loved the leaked version of Midnight sun the most among the series. I wish from all my heart that SM continues with it. I want to know more of Edward Cullen.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
has to b edward..lovehime like mad

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Erm it is a very difficult choice..bt if I had to den for me it will be Bella's pov..
I lyked Twilight more dan Midnight sun..:-because in Twilight..I mean Edward can not describe his beauty..so I mean I really started luving Twilight wen Bella desrcibed how Edward luks and all..n as I am a girl..so I mean I can associate wid what she must be going thru after meetign Edward..I mean all the human adrenalin rush..after Edward..I can actualli even imagine..n can associate myself wid her place..
So maybe I lyked Bella's version a bit more..Embarrassed

I lyked Edward's point of view as well..I mean a guy falling fr a girl..aahEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhow romantic..n his world is more interesting dan the human world(as Ananya has stated)..n if sum1 hs read Midnight sun to I am sure dey mst have lyked tht part whr he is just noticing her blue top..in which he thought..she luke very pretty..Tongue

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Edward anyday=)

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
its a tough choice but i go with edward pov cuz theirs 2 main reasons.firstly  Edward's mind was a  mistery for me in twilight.I  really want it to know what he was thinking aboutDay Dreamingan secondly bella is someone we can related to cuz shes a teen like us.Embarrassed

Edited by noha450 - 02 February 2009 at 2:38pm

IVIathenaIVI

IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
edwards pov to all the way, bella has no depth in twilight, where as u can see Edwards depth through bellas eyes....im mean how many times a can one person keep reading how beautiful Edward is over and over agian, ok i got it he's gorgeous , not that i mind but come one there has to be more to a guy then beauty.........and in edward pov he explains himself soo well and i love the whole 19th century charm about how he sees and views things...peace out

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I loved both of their pov's but Edward was much more interesting. When i read twilight i knew everything about bella...and we as teens can relate to her and how she feels.....but Edward....god knows what was goin on in his mind. I read a little bit of Midnight sun....and i love it soooo far...it is just so interesting and just sooo great!! I really wished that Stephanie meyers was still continuing it.....i wish no one would've leaked out the fifth book...maybe by now meyers would've been half way done writing it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top