Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Question about Romance..... Different question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TrueLover15

Groupbie

TrueLover15

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hey i have seen a thread about what is romance.. i saw some answers that explain it.. i am totally agree wid them the answers are here

Originally posted by dream

Romance is different for every person, what i feel is romantic may seem funny or usual to another..so being romantic means just ur own unique way to express ur love..sometimes u don't say anything but ur silence says everything..i saw my cousin holding the phone whole nyt & saying nothing..it was romantic fr them but i found it weird!LOL...according to me in my real life romance will be lyk...cooking his fav dishes & have  a candle nyt dinner  at home n khana bura bhi bane toh if he eats it'll be really romntic fr me..i love dancing in rain, so if he accompanies me it'll be special fr me..even if he says me good morning smilingly with a hug it will be romantic fr me...moreover movies dekhna & ek saath ghumna ..chote chote surprises dena..n thoda sa sacrifice..thode der milne ke liye bohut sara wait karna...these all are romantic too..& even if he sings a song fr me..kitna bhi bura kyun na ho..i'll love it.

So these all are romantic for me..Smile

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Well romance is just romance and everyone has his/her own idea of romance.

For me it would be that one look from him that makes me feel special and feel like I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

It's that kiss on the forehead every time he's leaving for work.

It's that smile that he gives me every now and then.

It's that holding hands when when we're taking a walk...

That's my idea of romance.  More than any physical it's emotional.

-Mahi

this all contain physical romance.. like walking together, holding hands, watching movies, dinner, kiss on forehead...

so my question is what if we have long distance relationship.. i mean what if a girl lives in india and guy lives in U.S.A.. what will be their romance? can they  do romantic things on phone.. and if answer is yes then how???

share ur thoughts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question about Romance..... Different question" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Well, from whatever I know I don't think that long distance relationships work out well.  It's hard to wait for someone for soo long.  There's a different kind of feeling when you meet someone face to face than on phone and so.  But I guess in true love everything's possible.

That kind of romance could include getting a video camera and sending the CD's to your love.  Sending him/her flowers/cards.  Texting/calling him/her often.  Sharing details of your life as much as you can.  These days you can even interact with each other on computer and actually see each other while talking.  So that kind of thing could work.

-Mahi

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLover15

this all contain physical romance.. like walking together, holding hands, watching movies, dinner, kiss on forehead...

so my question is what if we have long distance relationship.. i mean what if a girl lives in india and guy lives in U.S.A.. what will be their romance? can they  do romantic things on phone.. and if answer is yes then how???LOLLOL give me ur ph no let me tell u howLOLrlx just kiddingWinkBig smile

share ur thoughts --Absence makes thy heart grow fonder....Big smileand someone says 'I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you....Big smile 

"""""Quote: Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside Cos you're close in heart....................................."""""Smile

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
^ Aww Vinu, that quote is just really cute!

-Mahi

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Obviously..it is possbile. ..whatever i wrote abt romance it was all about spending time together..i mean u can spend time together by talking on phone too..the best way is get a webcam & then u can both hear n see her..keep sending her e-cards n sms n all dat..i feel love doesnt mean only to touch the other person but touching the other person's heart.i've seen my frnds doing the same n its quite a good idea...try this..hope i helped .. :-)

TrueLover15

Groupbie

TrueLover15

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
thank u very much for ur help guys.,... will try it.. thanx.. but she doesn;t have computer at home so i have to go with phoone

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
even the phone calls really make the difference.

I am in a long distance relationship, and as said, 'distance makes the heart grow fonder'...i think its true

Its possible, keep the convos long, so that your both sharing all the details with each other, the ups and the downs....

The best way is with a webcam and the headfones, then its like your having a face to face convo..

Send sweet texts...

Hope it works!
lol xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top