Disney World

Game- Spin a yarn1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Guys here is a cool game idea. Not a contest, but just a silly game. We had played this in the Kuch Is Tara forum and it was loads of fun!

Task: I am going to name a show! And also the characters associated with it. Then I will make a crazy, funky line revolving around any of  the characters. Then the next person will write another sentence and the next another. In the end of the week (6th Feb) I will take all the sentences and put it up as a story! Then the rest of them can read and LOL! It will be fun trust me! Each week I will choose a Disney/Nick show!

Show: The Suite Life on Deck/ Zack and Cody

Characters: Zack Martin, Cody Martin, London Tipton, Bailey Pickett, Maddie Fitzpatrick, Mr. Moseby, Carey Martin.

So lets start! My sentence is-

"Cody Martin came down the lobby wearing a towel around his waist and his hair covered in shampoo and was shocked to see-"

Thats my entry! We will also give a title! Guys any other people shouldn't have names! Ur sentence can be as long as they want but once you use a full stop, the next sent wont be counted!

Have fun!

Nidheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game- Spin a yarn1" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Continuation:

~A giant squid trying to eat Zack's pants. LOL

Did I do it right?

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Good!