Tamil  Reality Shows

Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Naadagam, did you happen to see priya's son.?

Yes Meena - he came with a cake (he was a small boy must be 6 years old) and gave a hand made (by himself) with all recycled matterial, as gift to PD. PD's mom was also there.

In youtube. search for "boys vs girls June 12" and you will find PD birthday celebration.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 14)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks naadagam... i il check it out wen time permits..

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i know her son so big!! and she looks so young and preety. i think she got married reallllllly young.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged

on june 19/20 i dnt really get to see the episode but i saw some flashbacks of the entire season

how come vedana sits by herself rather than with the other girls

if anyone saw the episode plz updata

thx

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

on june 19/20 i dnt really get to see the episode but i saw some flashbacks of the entire season

how come vedana sits by herself rather than with the other girls

if anyone saw the episode plz updata

thx

June 20 was the only day that Boys vs Girls was aired - that is, no Friday episode.

The whole episode was aabout DD and Deepak, asking the participants, which song they liked best in each of the categories (like solo, group, challenge) and then they showed a part of that song. It was a boring episode - chumma time waste.

Vandhana - I think, since all the girls need to be showed on camera, they don't want the girls to sit behind that throne thing (that will block their face), so makes sense to spilt them and sit - however someone could have sat beside Vandhana instead of just vandhana on one side and PD, Aishwarya and the other girl (not getting her name now) sitting together. I too felt it looked odd that Vandhana was sitting all alone.

This Saturday is the grand finals - it is going to be a three hour show, Hope it lives up to our expectations.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
it was the finale on june 27
but no results yet

all the dances were good

the girls and boys performed in a wide range of ways
there was classiacal, gender exchange, solo, etc.

i dnt know why but to me priyadharsini sticks out
i guess since i saw her in mm2 as well
she's really good and has improved a lot
i see her grow all the time as an artist

all the dances are on youtube if anyone missed it

good luck to all the participants

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMeena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Both the teams gave good performances.. There were variety of performances. The small girl Abhi dancing kathakali was good with the heavy costume and kireedom.

Priya was also good.

In concept round, they potrayed the two faces of Urmila (lakshman's wife in Ramayana) very well. It was so nice. Brinda dass was good.
Boys also gave wonderful performances...

Waiting for the resutls..
The girls were all gorgeuos in white saree. when the  result was being announced..

bavaniramaiah

bavaniramaiah

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hi DD,i Bavani from Malaysia here.i studying in one of international university in Malaysia.I frankly let you know that, I am not all a Tv addict But I get totally stuck to Boys vs girls show which is excellent.DD after i start watch boys vs girls in online,i really become a crazy to watch the program and I think this is the first program where I sit for 2 hrs to watch.DD you have the own style and modulation and also energy levels that are very high and so good. Your host performances are very nice and bring colorful light for show. You are really excellent DD.My favourite participants are  priya darshini(PD) and she is great and cheerful person.i like so much her cute smile.if can pls inform her that i will really miss her in show boys vs girls.just because DD and PD ,i start watch the program.DD and PD ,both of you done a good job in Boys vs girls show and i and my co-friends from my campus hope PD will come back on coming season and rock again.....thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top