Tamil  Reality Shows

Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 16

avnitha

avnitha

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hope they r not gonna drag this for a long time. it wud be gud if they finish this n start somethin new n good.......... Confused 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 13)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Again its a non-competitive round.. Oh God, when are they going to finish this..

They showed Priyadarshini's son it seems. If anyone could post the picture, i would be grateful..

DD rocked with abhinaya..
The boys team were good in comedy.. Cradits to sivakarthikeyan... We admire him for his comments, looks and his tremendous improvement in dancing..
Girls teamku comedy script was not good..
Priya and vandhana were good in dancing. THe co-ordination was good this time in girls team..

May be Next week it is Finals..

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Meena,

Yes, I was so :( seeing this week also it was non-competitive round.

Boys team has SivaKarthigeyan for humor, Micheal for ace dancer, Guna for good choregraphy, while at the girls team this strong characterisation in particular to one person is not present. However, I want the girls to win...

Rinsen said on Friday's show that his aasai was to dance hip hop with Archana. Archana said that she does not know hip hop, but will dance looking at how rinsin dances. And Rinsen danced no hip hop...when asked he said it was "MGR hip hop" that he danced. 

Micheal was nice on Friday's episode to dance adjusting to the movements of Abinaya on the on the spot round. He is a versatile dancer.

Girls team said that if they win, they will split their prize money in half (10 lakhs) with the boys team.

Waiting for next weekend (well, I should say, waiting for finals, since not sure when the finals will be, giving this type of dragging that they do)

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Naadagam, did you happen to see priya's son.?

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
is that really PD's son? was surprised to see that she has such a big son already but she is youthful looking.

if the boys team choose the right person to dance for the various rounds, im sure they will beat the girls team. anyway my vote is for the boys team.

thanks fort the updates

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
next week is the finals

i want the girls team to win

i dont think that was priya's son

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged