Tamil  Reality Shows

Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 16

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Anyone know what is the prize for the winning team?
I know in Jodi No 1, it was 10 lakhs for the first place jodi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 11)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Prize........
it will Aachi thaai veetu seedhanam with a gold coin ... LOL
Is there cash prize??? its all recession time guys... LOL

Just kidding... No idea about the prize for winners...

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Prize........
it will Aachi thaai veetu seedhanam with a gold coin ... LOL
Is there cash prize??? its all recession time guys... LOL

Just kidding... No idea about the prize for winners...

Thanks for replying.

BTW - what recession time? In Raj TV, the Airtel top Singer comes with a prize of 1 Crore rupees. :-)

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadagam

Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Prize........<br>it will Aachi thaai veetu seedhanam with a gold coin ... LOL <br>Is there cash prize??? its all recession time guys... LOL<br><br>Just kidding... No idea about the prize for winners...
<br><br><br>Thanks for replying. <br><br>BTW - what recession time? In Raj TV, the Airtel top Singer comes with a prize of 1 Crore rupees. :-)<br>

Wow.. is that???? OMG... thats great....
Thanks for the info...
I am not watching that show anyway....

kabee

IF-Dazzler

kabee

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I love the show personally. But I am sick and tired of Srikanth's support for the boys team and especially MICHAEL! I tot DP did a fantastic job with her hands tied and Srikanth still gave it to Michael. I was quite upset with that.

I think the girls have improved a lot throughout the whole season of boys vs. girls and I really hope they win!

Coming to the show that happened yesterday. The girls caught upto the boys mark and they are now lacking 5 points. Boys were leading by 35 points, but girls caught upto the boys team yesterday and won yesterday. The girls won yesterday with the lead of 30 points. They have challenged PD against DEV for contemporary dance. I hope PD will do a great job and win the 25 points for the girls team and it will be a great thing for the girls!

taupe

Groupbie

taupe

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Kabee, The challege is between PD and Kamalesh and i also hope PD wins.Boys always teasing girls so girls have to prove that they can perform better than boys so rock the stage girls.

Edited by taupe - 17 May 2009 at 7:17pm

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

I was really happy for girls. I don't understand why the guys always tease the girls. That too, when George told he also got two husband, like his mom. Aren't he ashamed of saying such things.

These guys, always use Michael, Rinson and Guna to the max. The others do not have versatility. Even Guna can dance only few styles. hey make up the entire sho with the same persons, to the max.

But girls, give good perfroamnces with evveryone into the show. Still, Aish has to improve a lot in co-ordiantion.

Next week, I think PD will win. All the best to Girls team.

-Meena

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanx to kabee,taupe & meena for the infos................i really wish & hope PD wins.............Srikanth idhula endha kularupidiyum pannama irukanum.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top