Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i agree with u taupe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV (Page 10)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged
i barely see this show, but i seen this show today. as usual sri kanth showed his support for the boys team cuz mumtaj was going to yell at dev for messing up the round cuz all he was doing was walkin around like a loser I HATE DEV his attitude, dance , everything about him . but yeah mumtaj got him back by praising abi lol it was funny cause it was so obvious she was indirectly dissing dev , haha i luv mumtaj but i hate srikanth and dev two people the reason i dont want the show 4.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
wow... i just watched the last show and it rocks. michael did a superb performance dancing with his hands tied, hats off to him. i missed almost all the earlier eps and have just started watching from mumtaj entrance. i love the boys!!!!!!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Yup i've 2 agree with u bg,michael did a gr8 job with his hands tied.........................even DP gave a gud competition 2 him..........gals are still lacking co-ordination..........gals have actually improved personally but not as a group..............................vandhana,dp,priya,archana have their own style & they're simply superb invidually as performers.............i really wish they improve their co-ordination as well & rock the floor atleast next time.

Lankan,i've 2 agree with u abt Dev,his attitude in the show is the worst...i shud say.I really appreciate mumtaj for commenting frankly without any partiality.Srikanth z day by day worsening  & very partial 4m day 1.

Edited by kadhambari - 10 May 2009 at 7:24pm

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I feel boring.. No mood to watch... Unhappy

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
hey i actually catched both of the eposides from last week
its good to watch yaar, from mumtaj entrance.
namitha was just horrible her tamil her judagement everything and i hate srikanth as well
but now mumtaj added much better value to the show. and micheal with no hands was perfect daam he actually got talent girls team getting better too, i dont think pd gets enough scope brindha das seems to hog all the scope to perform it seems but yeah show got much better and soon enough i think aishwarya going to flip on srikanth haha since he shows so much partialtly

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
this was the 13th competitive round.. and only two more competitive rounds... Then they will decide if it is boys or girls...

-Meena

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
OH,is it?thanx for the info meena.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top