Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taupe thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Kabee, The challege is between PD and Kamalesh and i also hope PD wins.Boys always teasing girls so girls have to prove that they can perform better than boys so rock the stage girls.Edited by taupe - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was really happy for girls. I don't understand why the guys always tease the girls. That too, when George told he also got two husband, like his mom. Aren't he ashamed of saying such things.

These guys, always use Michael, Rinson and Guna to the max. The others do not have versatility. Even Guna can dance only few styles. hey make up the entire sho with the same persons, to the max.

But girls, give good perfroamnces with evveryone into the show. Still, Aish has to improve a lot in co-ordiantion.

Next week, I think PD will win. All the best to Girls team.

-Meena
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx to kabee,taupe & meena for the infos................i really wish & hope PD wins.............Srikanth idhula endha kularupidiyum pannama irukanum.
naadagam thumbnail
What is with this Dev of the boys team? Looks like he has no interest in the show and he doesn't take effort too.

On another note, I would think, that since Dev is the weak link in the boys team, the girls would have thrown the challenge on Dev (instead of kamalesh).    PD being a versatile dancer, I am sure, will win next week.
Meena.IF thumbnail

Only one competitive round (15th) remaining. But that doesnot happen this week. the teams are relaxing. Hence, they had some different rounds.

The first was on the spot chemistry round. Wheel suthunanga.
First perforamnce by Michael and Vandhana for the song Appa amma velayatta. The were rocking. They performed as if they had already practised. I din't expect such a chemistry b/w them. Aiyo, Michael expressions paatha enake oru madhiri iruku.. Enna expressions. Vandhana was also cute. They really performed well. Vandhana picked up the steps from Michael. Even michael picked up from vandhana at some instances. Nalla co-ordination for on the spot round. Michael white and red. vandhana white and Blue pants and t-shirt. Their costumes were matching, as they were.

Next time when wheel stopped, it was George and Brinda Das. They performed for the song, rangi rangamma. They were also good, as both are good in expressions. George was in white dhoti and brinda in black classical costume.
When they started their dance, everyone came to the stage and they all performed in the background - some similar steps with the lead pair in the foreground.
The winners were Michael and Vandhana.

Next,it was area vuttu area thavara round.

Two kutti's from both the teams danced with the three members from the opposite team.

Michael, Siva and Rinson danced with Abhinaya. That cute litle girl managed to dance with all three and at last escaped. The expressions were cute.. At the age of 6 years she was rocking.. The guys were also goos dancing with a smaal girl.. Siva was equally good like others..

Then Rinson danced with brinda, DP and Aish... he performed classical, western and folk, with the respective girls.. aiyo boys teamla irundhu pogaya varudhu.. Rinson performed extermely well..Enna talent? He has a bright future.

he told he always want to be with the girls. He felt comfortable with Mom, rather than Dad.

Girls team came donw and gifted Rinson.

Today, Shree was sitting in Boys side. may be he is gonna give a performance.

There is performance by tharik along with other girls... Kevalama oru dress potutu vandhu aada poranga...

Overall, it was very entertaining performances...

Meena.IF thumbnail

The next DAY, Nethran gave a performnce along with his daughter abhinaya.. The duo father and daughter were performing good.. Nethran kneeled to match the height of her daughter... Abhi was as usual so good...

Then we had shree and nethran perform and other guys joined them at last... That was a good performance.. Shree and nethran both were good..

For girls, it was Tharika with a gerat costume and sujibala.. Both sodhapified well...

Then the boys team gave a group performance to get vote from audience.. It was entertaining...

The girls team also gave a performance to get votes.. Though it was not entertaining, it was good... however, brinda das was dancing withou nalinam.. Archana was cute and goood. Aish was sodhapifyng as usual.. she forgot all the steps..

Then boys gave a performance to impress girls.. Michael and george.. They dedicated one song to each of the girls team member.. It was entertaining... The guys use all the chances and entertained very well..

The girls to impress guys gave a smooth performance.. They danced for a melody song based on friendship.. The concept was good.. Also, vandhana was great.. Devi priya was also good.. but had to improve...

We have one last competitive round left.. AFter that it is semi fianls and then finals..

No elimination concept... Idhula enna semifinals finals, onum puriyala...

Anyway, lets wait and watch...

naadagam thumbnail
Thanks Arjun_Meena for a very detailed update of Friday and Saturday's episode.

Semi-Finals and Finals irruKa ? I thought it was 15 competitive rounds and at the end of the 15th round whichever team scored the highest was the winner.
Meena.IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadagam

Thanks Arjun_Meena for a very detailed update of Friday and Saturday's episode.<br><br>Semi-Finals and Finals irruKa ? I thought it was 15 competitive rounds and at the end of the 15th round whichever team scored the highest was the winner. <br>

I was also thinking the same... They never mentioned before... Ipo than pudusa edho solranga... They just wanna drag until another show is started...

naadagam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

I was also thinking the same... They never mentioned before... Ipo than pudusa edho solranga... They just wanna drag until another show is started...

seriya sonNeenGa. Non-competitive round, then they will have 15th round - part1 for one week and 15th round - part 2 the next weekend.....ippaDiYa August varrai illuthuItu Poovanga.

Meena.IF thumbnail
Naadagam, celebration vituteengale... chumma grand finale celebration nu onnu veppanga.. vera idea ve kidaikalaya?