Chat Clubs

Humaara Paagal Khanna V. 11 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 77

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
aw ok lol i cant wait for u r pms!!!!!!  lol yes PLZ let me kno if u get there SAFELY...i dont wanna hear something about u getting lost or missin a flight while following ur dream boy Iqbal khan or something..... ah... i make him so sound so good dont i? ooo i should stop tempting u lol

ok then BYE BYE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya soo much!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humaara Paagal Khanna V. 11 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baby S

IF-Dazzler

Baby S

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
oh god...my roshu jaan is gone Cry I didn't even get a chance to say bye to herCry

Baby S

IF-Dazzler

Baby S

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Kahan chale gaye sab??? Aali? Aishu?
me all alone

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Main yahan hoon, yahan hoon, yahan hooooonn YAHAN.........!!!!!!!  SHALU!!!! Wuts up my sis??  gosh ive been sooooooo busy this week!! how r u? awwww u didnt get to say bye to roshu... its ok dont feel bad, i said bye to her so many times so usme se ek Bye teri ok? so u dont feel bad cuz u didnt say byeLOL

Baby S

IF-Dazzler

Baby S

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged

aali jaanu! feels so empty without roshu na?

same here been sooo busy! but we had sooo much snow here so i was off school on monday and tuesday!!!! we had so much fun with friends

and then there was still some snow left on the school field on wednesday so the whole school had the biggest snowball fight known to man! it was sooo funny

what about you? and my pullu jiju? god i never get a chance to talk to the jijus these days...they must all be missing their roshu saali ji

Haha i'm stealing one bye, but in return....COOKIES!!!! i just sent Ranbir over with a whole plate of double choc chip cookies baked by the great Shalu. lol...hope you like them jaan

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged
SHALU!!!!!  Hug
it does feel empty without roshuUnhappy, everytime i use to come on, she would ALWAYS be here LOLlol, but now she's not..  i hope she comes bak soon i miss her loads...

wow u got off for snow? u are sooooooo lucky!!! we had a lot of snow here too, but my stupid college doesnt give us days off for snow!!! Deadugh its so annoying!! i mean it takes me an hour to get there and i get soaked!!! u should see how many layers of clothing im wearing rt now its so funny but hey at least it keeps me warm! plus no one notices so thts a good thing, the only down side is tht it makes me feel heavy and what with all the weight im putting on by eating delicious cookies, its so not right!!LOL lol

awwwww i havent done snowball fights in years!!! omg im comming ovr shalu!!! we gotta have a snowball fight! i'll bring over pullu also!Big smileBig smile

omg i tried ur cookies!!!!! yay im so happy they were freshly baked cuz u kno i only like fresh cookies!!! lol im so picky!!  omg and i was even happier tht u sent ovr ranbir jiju!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile ive been listening to the "khuda jaane" song lately and i think tht ranbir jiju is so HOT!!!TongueLOL omg u r so lucky!! lol whn he came ovr to drop the cookies i couldnt stop looking at him! haha lmaoooo sry Shalu its so hard to control my emotions....LOLLOL

so i look forward to seeing u AND jiju in our snowball fight!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Edited by indigal07 - 06 February 2009 at 7:18am

Baby S

IF-Dazzler

Baby S

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yeah same she was always here when I wasCrymissing her pagalpan so much. but most of the time noone was here because of the time differencesLOL

Apparently london hasn't had this type of snow for the last 18 years, and it was unexpected, so all the buses and trains got delayed! quite a lot of people come to school with buses so they couldn't come anyway, and there was NO WAY i would walk in that iceLOLnot that i'm embarrased to have a pagal moment LOLLOLLOL Aaaw you don't get days off? unfair yaar! you could get a cold or something!!!! Aali tu apna dhyan rakhna...mujhe chinta ho rahi haiCryOuch I'll make jiju give you a big cup of hot chocolate every night dont worryLOL

Hahahaha sure yaaaaaaaaar! pleeeeease come over....i'm so lonely here!!!!CryCryall of you guys there in the US and me by myself in London....i cant even text or call youCry bring jiju over for sure....lets see how much you've been feeding himWinkLOL

Yupo i sent him straight after they came out of the oven. I'm so happy u loved themEmbarrassedBig smileYou ate them all didn't you? none left for jiju? goood girlLOL sorry jiju....dont hit me yaar. Lol I loove that song soo much tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwe have had our moments with that song. Loooooool go ahead stare at him all you want but in return i want a liiiiiitle bit of my hottie pullu jiju over thereLOL Don't you worry, i trust you around him...as long as you havent been completely influenced by roshu in the butt-touching areaROFL

Yaaar me tooooooooo!!!!!! but i wanna see a little bundle in your arms when we see each other....got it?WinkTongueLOL

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
just thought i should post bak b4 i go to bed.......gosh my eyes are BURNING im so tired!!!!!!!! sigh....... i hate being this tired... o well lol

heheheehe i loved ur long post shalu!!!  a little bundle huh? hmmmm how bout i bake some cookies, wrap them all up and carry them like a bundle? that will also make u happy na?ROFL  lmao im cracking up! see look at tht im like on the floor just rolling around rt now.....oh i should stop...i think pullu's comming! if he sees me like this.. he'll be like "darling can i come down there with u?" ROFL

awwwwwwwww shalu ur sooooooooooo sweet to care so much! and thnx for telling pullu to make me hot chocolate...but i gotta say yaar, im kind of weird in tht if i have alot of hot chocolate, my stomach gets all queasy...i dont do so well with hot chocolate so i only have like a small cup or half a cup....lol im weird tht way, i have no idea why!!  i like Hot French Vanilla coffees and lattes tho so u could tell him to get me those...no..not tell...COMMAND!!!LOL

awww its ok dont feel so lonely yaaar! i'll come visit u ok? and as for calling and txting, ur rly not missing much cuz us sisters hardly call and txt except for roshu and shivi tho, they keep in touch.  but my retarted phone is a prepaid where i only get limited minutes so i cant rly call all the time....sucks...  but i can understand wut u must feel but dont worry...like i said ur not missing much! im right here! main hoon na?WinkBig smile

OMG THOSE COOKIES WERE DELICIOUS!!! and no i didnt leave any for pullu haha lol! but he made me bake some for him! so mean na? tell him off for tht will u?
aww u trust me around ranbir jiju......hahaha!!!!!!! wow thanks soooooo MUCH!!!!!! tht makes me REALLY happy! and no dont worry, i dont do the butt touching thing.....but u nvr kno...i'll try vry hard to keep myself in controlWinkBig smileLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top