Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

*ll*Funniest/Best Scene of the Week*ll*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone!

As we watch the auditions, we certainly notice some funny performances, and some really good ones..

Which Performances do you remember?

List your fav. performances and the ones you thought were really funnyLOL
we cant always post alot of topics on each single performance...so this is the place till the auditions go on!Big smile

Like, for example, the guys that would fall on the ground as their dance steps, or the guy whom Terrance led out the door while dancing "Mithunda impersonator" LOL

AND, Performances that you thought were really good!
Like..Pritam, whom we all loveEmbarrassedLOL

Have fun!!

IF DEV TEAM

P.S. Post HERE!LOL

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 06 February 2009 at 6:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ll*Funniest/Best Scene of the Week*ll*" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Ok, i'll start!

i thought the guy named "Gabbar" performed really funny!
his dancing was just so comedic and the judges were laughing and having fun but still said no...LOL his dance was a must watch

and the first guy from today's epi...OMG...it was hilarious! he was dancing to mar java...!! and doing kind of a girly sexy dance ROFL gawwddd sooo funny!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Form Kolkata, it was the Mithun impersonator. His dance was so funny.

In Mumbai, first it was the guy with his girly and also panfull dance. How many times did his knees collide with floor? LOL

But Gabbar Singh took teh prize of funniest character. HE said he is better than Hrithik...if he said a dialogue and Hrithik said the same his would be hit and Hrithik's would be Phail. ROFLHis special step "Yeah" was so funny.And the way he mis-understood being off-beat.LOL LOL

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Form Kolkata, it was the Mithun impersonator. His dance was so funny.

In Mumbai, first it was the guy with his girly and also panfull dance. How many times did his knees collide with floor? LOL

But Gabbar Singh took teh prize of funniest character. HE said he is better than Hrithik...if he said a dialogue and Hrithik said the same his would be hit and Hrithik's would be Phail. ROFLHis special step "Yeah" was so funny.And the way he mis-understood being off-beat.LOL LOL

i also liked the guy that proposed to Amrita...the one in the green shirt..cant remember  nameLOL

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I had to find the Gabbar one and the one who proposed to Amrita really funny...
And then, the ones that would do those jumps and everything, falling to the floor and everything, those would be funny too...I just wonder why they'd do it? I bet it must hurt after they'd gone home..

The best I guess would have to be Pritam..And then that 15 year-old boy..Those 2 were my favorties..And besides those 2, I can't remember any others..

Oh, also, I guess the 2 from the 3 best friends one..They were amazing too!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_eijaz_anita

And then, the ones that would do those jumps and everything, falling to the floor and everything, those would be funny too...I just wonder why they'd do it? I bet it must hurt after they'd gone home..

i know! i was like what the hell? it was sooo weirdLOLLOL the guys falling backward were the funniest...what dorksLOL

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

i know! i was like what the hell? it was sooo weirdLOLLOL the guys falling backward were the funniest...what dorksLOL

I swear! My mom would question, why would they want to make a fool of themselves on tv when they know they are going to be watched..

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_eijaz_anita

Originally posted by Angad luver#1

I swear! My mom would question, why would they want to make a fool of themselves on tv when they know they are going to be watched..

My mom said the same exact thing! she goes they look like bandhar's/duffers LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top