Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Attitude

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I am a huge fan of reality shows, may it be Indian or American. I have seen contestants giving a lot of attitude to judges in American reality shows but for the first time I saw a contestant in yesterday's show giving an attitude to judges in an Indian reality show.

Her name was Ruchi I think and she was the girl with the really short black sphagetti strap dress. She had a really bad attitude even before she went on stage because the team from Radio Mirchi was sent before her. She said something like she would punch the camera or something to that effect.

After she performed and the judges were giving their comments, her attitude was totally uncalled for. She was downright rude. Her foul mouth completely turned me off. Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attitude" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing! i mean no one else on the show said anything rude like that...just like a "thank you" but nothing attitude-ish...she was acting like she knew everything!! >(

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

I was thinking the same thing! i mean no one else on the show said anything rude like that...just like a "thank you" but nothing attitude-ish...she was acting like she knew everything!! >(

You are absolutely right. One thing I feel proud about Indian reality shows is the contestant's respect for judges no matter how the judges are or how they treat the contestants. It was really disheartening to see someone so rude and obnoxious with such a foul mouth

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

You are absolutely right. One thing I feel proud about Indian reality shows is the contestant's respect for judges no matter how the judges are or how they treat the contestants. It was really disheartening to see someone so rude and obnoxious with such a foul mouth

i know..she was saying thank you at the end and they took the mike awayROFL
and she was cussing after that...i was like, do people in India even know those wordsShockedLOL

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

and she was cussing after that...i was like, do people in India even know those wordsShockedLOL

My thoughts exactly. That was the first thing that came in to my mind as soon as I heard her cursing ConfusedShocked

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

My thoughts exactly. That was the first thing that came in to my mind as soon as I heard her cursing ConfusedShocked

LOLLOLLOL
where do they learn them from??  foreigners? LOL
LOLLOL

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL

I guess and also from Hollywood movies and TV shows maybe LOLShocked

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL

I guess and also from Hollywood movies and TV shows maybe LOLShocked

god..i would never think of talking like that in public!
its just so scandalous and rude...MY parents have taught me wayyy better...LOL
she was just mad cuz she didnt make it HAHA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top