Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

FULLY Written Update L-DID - Jan.31st 2009

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

2nd Episode Update

The episode starts off with people showing off their dance moves while waiting to be called. They then show Jay and he welcomes everyone to DANCE INDIA DANCE.

First Contestant

They show the first contestant is Paulson Thomas. He says his life is dancing.

TL - your choice of music was good. your forms and lines were also good.

Geeta - She asks if he can do any other style? he answers he can do folk.

RD- i really like what you did, and i think if you get more training then you will be even better. the styles you have shown is very unique,and no-one has shown us these styles.

Remo-Yes

Geet-Yes

TL- Yes

Remo asks who will teach him to dance, and Geeta raises her hand all smiling[lol so cute]

Jay asks Paulson who he wants to dance like [superstar wise] and he says Aamir Khan then Shahrukh Khan. Then him and Jay start dancing lol..

Second Contestant

She says dancing means alot to her. and her name is Kiran Sutavane. she dances to maar dala.

TL- Maar daala

Remo - All i will say is K-K-K-iran

Geeta - Superb performance, mindblowing, your expressions.. your aadayien, fantastic performance.

all the judges say yes.

they show her walking out, and she hugs Jay, Jay asks her if Remo, TL, or me proposed to you, who would you say yes to, and she says you. [meaning Jay]

"THIRD CONTESTANT"

its actually Harman Baweja/Amrita Rao promoting "Victory"
they have their faces turned and Geeta asks arent you going to turn around and face us and say Namaste.. and they say NO.

they turn around and they show Geeta- smiling so big and clapping. the judges then came to them and starting hugging.  Then you see a clip of Victory- the movie they're promoting. after Harman asks for music and they all start dancing to a song from Victory.

Harman and Amrita will be guest judges.

Fourth Contestant

the fourth contestant is Pankaj Jasola. They show Harman and Amrita- and they seem to be liking it.

Harman: I really liked it. you showed a whole cricket game in high speed. Superb

Amrita: I'm the cheer girl. You were superb. you were just flying through this.

Geeta: I wanted to see dancing. This is like a gimick, its like a gag- I wanted to see more dancing.

TL- i 100% agree with Geeta. its a gimick, well done. absolutely superb. flawless. it was smooth like butter. But it wasnt dance. you wont be able to dance like this.

TL: thank you very much
Geeta: Bye Pankaj

Fifth Contestant

Next contestant is Rutuja Junnarkar

Geeta : this song is like if you dont stop it, it wont stop, and just like you if we didnt tell you to stop you wouldnt. Very very nice, Im very impressed. Brilliant.

TL- Rutuja, you are extraordinary. at two parts of your daance i was completely blown.

Shes in.. [ judges say yes]

-------------

They then show little clips of people and dancing and showing judges/amrita and Harman's comments about their performance.  

Sixth Contestant

Omgg i loveee this guy. his name is Yuvraj Mitkar.. hes like we wants to be a dancer and actor.. but girlfriends.. No no he cant handle that.

He dances to Nagada, and um hesnot good.. but his dancing was so funny that everyone was clapping and cheering ..

TL- what do you think, do you think you did well
and Yuvraj goes whatever you think is right.

Yuvraj says this to Amrita: My family really loves you and they want you to be their bahu..

Harman: Why dont you and Amrita dance to Mauja?
and Yuvraj goes WHY NOt?
hahah and then Yuvraj proposes to Amrita.. and Amrita goes im not worth being with you lol [yeah right]

TL- your dance was soo good, that you dont deserve the takdeer topi.

Geeta - we loveee youu

and then while he walks out the main hoon na song plays

Vishaka asks Yuvraj do you reeally want to marry Amrita, and Yuvraj goes yeah i really do. Mom ki kasam.

Now the edning clip shows all the contestants that made it through.

Edited by babii.girl - 31 January 2009 at 5:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MEERA DOOKIEJess.minuuHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FULLY Written Update L-DID - Jan.31st 2009" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Done the UPD =]

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
greeeat jobb!
cant waiit to watch it :P

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Really? These arent the contestants I am watching..Im wacthing the Mumbai auditions..its the second episode..and the 31st of Jan...why is everything different?

Thanks for the update though..

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
btw where is the video update?

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
wow babii.girl..i luv  your update! it was so detailed! Keep it up!ClapThumbs Up

kelly12

kelly12

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
so is this the acctual episode or is it still auditions?????

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
^^ its still auditions =]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top