Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

zahra.

IF-Sizzlerz

zahra.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
OMG. I just saw the first epi and it was amazingg! I just love the showw! Wow! Annie is SO prettyy and Silver! Ethan and Ty are hot too! Its the best show ever! Haha, not ever! But its awesomee!

Who else watches it here?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "90210." in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Thank god! I thought i was the only viewer!

I adore the show, i havent watched the few past eppys have to catch up on that, but yeahh

and yeah isnt TY a hottie!i like ethan too

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I DO I DO I DO..no i'm not getting married!

Ty is hott!..& OMG *spoiler if you haven't watched it all...highlight it).. i cannot believe he's adrianna's baby's father!!!!..that totally ruins the whole navid/adrianna being the next Naley!!!

i like anniee..sometimes..but she sorta gets on my nerves when she does the whole rambling thing..

My favs are Silver, Navid & Adrianna!..and Ethan too i guess!

I'm guessing i'm the only one..but i'm soo waiting for Silver/Ethan to happen!..its onee of those things i'm dying to watchh!

zahra.

IF-Sizzlerz

zahra.

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Jess, nopee! now there is THREE of uss! but you guys are WAY ahead of mee! since you guys have the privelege of living in the USA, lil me is stuck in the UK. where everything comes 10 years later. the first epi just aired last week. The second epi is todaay, hopefully ill be able to watch it todaay. I will be back with my comments once ive seen it! =]

Krupa, YAY. Yup, we all agree that TY is hot! omgg, thanks for the spoilerr. tho i guess it didnt spoil MUCH for me since ive ONLY seen one episodee. haha, but i always spoil things for myslef and i still enjoy watching it! =]  Hm..i cant say anything about Silver/Ethan or Navid/Adrianna cos i havnt seen anything happen as yet! But ill let you know my views. ;)

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged

ohhh yeah that did ruin it for me, all well.

navid & adrianna are so cute specially when she comes to his house that one day!

but yayyy more 90210 viewers

zahra.

IF-Sizzlerz

zahra.

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
lol, guys man! i cant contribute to the convo, hehe! i know absolutely nothing. except for the fact that i found out the first epi (which was an 1hr45m special) was actually the first and second epi! LOL. So im going to watch the third epi sometime this week. =]

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Im another 90210 lover lol and like u I also live in the UK but im catching up online! i watched 1st epi on E4 and then had 2 watch the rest - cant w8 4 a week lol so ive watched the rest of the epis in the space of a week lol

Annie kinda annoys me I like Silver and Navid. Ty is hot!!!!!!! altho i wish there was more eye candy lol - they need some more guys!! Ethan and Dixon are alright but need more lol

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
^i liked the possibility of Navid/Silver uptil the time Navid told Adrianna that he's loved her since grade school!..

but yeaa..there's an average amount of hot guys..we have Ty, Navid, George, and Ethan..

you know one thing i really don't like about the show though, the fact that all girl look aneroxic..especially Silver & Naomi..they look like they'll be blown away by the lightest gust of wind!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.