Fan Fictions

AR l Dangerous Love l Part 3/Page 12- 21/10/09 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
heyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR l Dangerous Love l Part 3/Page 12- 21/10/09 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mar-

IF-Dazzler

mar-

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
wooow amezing intro really good plsss continue sooon

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I feel its been so long Lizi.. since we got to know anything further about this.. continue soon dear...

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
reserved

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Folks ! I'm finally updating this Fic ( I hope you all didn't forget that this one existed LOL LOL) No romance in this part, infact AR haven't even met. So I'm sorry if I dissapointed anyone Smile This is also my first try at a thriller, so it maight be crappy ( I'm sure ), so please be honest with your comments ! Big smile

PART 1

She banged open the door and rushed into it, engulfed in rage everyone knew resulted in an upheaval in the Office, strode across the room towards a huge desk in the right corner. She went over to the desk and banged down her fists on the table, making everyone, including the person sitting behind the desk, jump in fear.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that Varun Mallik's son would be attending the inauguration too?" She shouted, glaring at the person.

The person sitting behind that desk, Vivek Yadav, was the head of the organisation Ridhima worked for.  He was tall, dark and very well built. He had eyes that shined like a crystal when sunlight fell upon them, yet they were cold and menacing. He had an intimidating aura about him that made anyone within his vicinity bow down in fear, except one person – Ridhima Gupta. She was the only person who could stand up to him and tell him that he was being a nitwit.

It was a widely known fact that Ridhima Gupta had a terrible temper; she could turn the world upside down if someone dared to trigger her, and so no one messed with her, not even Vivek Yadav.

Inspite of her unstable behaviour & extremely short temper, she was one of the most valued people of their organisation, for the simple reason that she was the best at what she did.  She could get the right target even in a fish market.

Gathering himself back after Ridhima's outburst, Vivek Yadav levelled his voice and said, "Ridhima, I didn't consider the fact to be of enough importance-"

Ridhima's temper seemed to have reached new heights when he said that, "ENOUGH IMPORTANCE?!" She yelled, "Do you even have a bloody idea of the consequences we might have to bear because of your carelessness?"

Vivek stared at her, apparently in a state of utter confusion, "Ridhima, I don't understand, what are you-" The remaining question was lost as Ridhima cut him off once more.

"Are you actually dumb or acting like one? Don't you see? His son, Armaan Mallik, SAW his father drop to the ground; he died INFRONT of his eyes! Don't you think he would want to get to the roots of his father's assassination? Don't you think he would want revenge? Or were you stupid enough to assume that he would sit quietly and accept his father's death as a passing-by affair?"  She finished in one breath, still glaring at Vivek.

Vivek stared at her incredulously, with an "Are-you-serious" expression on his face, His lips curved into an involuntary smile, "Ridhima, What you are saying is not possible, We are a huge organisation. Mallik cloth Pvt. Ltd is only one company, we are funded by almost 50 companies like that. Leave alone revenge, Armaan Mallik cannot even touch our boundary" He finished, the smile still lingering on his face in realization of the fact that Ridhima was getting hyper over nothing. Did she really think one man could destroy "The dominion insurgents"?

Ridhima on the other hand, still did not seem to be convinced, her voice had become levelled, but coldness crept into her eyes and her face became straight. She bent down and pressed her fingertips into his desk, and stared into his eyes with a steeled expression, "Look Yadav, Armaan may not be able to destroy us but let's not forget, He is powerful enough to get our roots tracked. He will make sure that we are hunted down, even if it means searching in every corner of Earth. We are already topping Interpol's most wanted list, and if it gets to know that we were behind the assassination of the world's richest Indian then I doubt we will be able to escape them without a scratch once again" She paused a bit, and Vivek seized the opputunity to talk.

"Alright Ridhima, If you think that Armaan can prove to be a hinderance, then we can arrange to dispose-"

"We can't do that" Ridhima cut him off yet again, "The police must have deduced that after Varun Mallik, it is likely that Armaan would be in danger aswell. They must have tightened the security around him, along with his personal security. It would be impossible to reach him till the time this matter doesn't die down, by which time, Armaan will make sure that the culprit behind his father's murder is tracked" This time she genuinely stopped for Vivek's response, but he simply shook his head and did not budge.

Ridhima sighed exasperatedly, and said, "Yadav, I don't know what you are planning, but if we're jeopardized because of your stupidity, then I will be the first person to leave this organization"

And with that, she turned on her heels and exited the room.

………………………………………………………………………

Armaan stared his father's dead body, covered by a white veil. Had it actually been 3 days since his father had been dead? Because it seemed just like yesterday.  Tears burned his cheeks as he recalled the moment his life turned upside down…The crowd…The cheering…and then suddenly, his father became still, and his eyes widened in shock. He stood there, watching the events unfold in front of his eyes, rendered incapable to do anything due to the shock of father's sudden stillness. Then gradually he dropped to the ground, as if someone had pushed a lifeless object from a table.

And he still couldn't do anything. As the horror of what had happened dawned on him, he ran towards his father as the crowd went berserk. He didn't care that he might be targeted aswell, he didn't care that he might get buried under the stampede. He still couldn't believe, as he held his father, who was well and alive a moment ago, was no more.  He was still holding onto his father tightly when the security came and pulled him away…..

The scene dissolved in his mind as he came back to reality. He was sitting in the drawing room of his house, with his father's body lying in the middle, and his photograph sitting behind him. He looked up and saw women crying, sitting across him. The hall was packed with relatives, acquaintances, and friends. All of them offering him their condolences, although he knew most of them were fake.

Memories of his father flooded his mind, he remembered the last time when both of them had been extremely happy….when Mallik Cloth Pvt. Ltd had received the government's consent to start a factory in Armori….

Varun Mallik was sitting in his office when his son,Armaan, burst open the office door and walked inside, apparently extremely happy about something. He pulled his hand up and fluttered what looked like a letter.

"Dad ! I just recieved an official fax from the ministry of home affairs. They consented to our project in Armori Dad !" he finished, almost jumping at his spot.

Varun Mallik jumped up from his chair and strode across the room to hug his son, "That's great new Armaan !" he said, whilst hugging him. He patted Armaan on his back and broke apart, holding him by the shoulders, "It's all because of you Armaan, I'm proud of you"….

He felt someone pat his shoulder and was brought back to the present. Fresh tears blurred his vision, he was looking everywhere but at his father, because whenever he looked at his father, he was forced to face the shocking reality that his father was dead, and he did not want to face that reality.

He was unaware of the pandit reciting his matras, he was unaware of people patting his shoulders, all he could see was the image of his father's shocked, stilled face flash again and again in his mind.

The post-mortem reports had confirmed that he had been shot with a lazer gun, and the forensic team had inferred, from the small pierce in his neck, that the shot had been taken from one of the tall buildings on the left side of the road. When Armaan had gone to claim his father's body, he was unable to see his father's lifeless body lying infront of him. His face was not peaceful. It is said that when a person dies without contentment, even his dead face does not seem to be at peace.

A sudden, unexpected rage built within Armaan and he gritted his teeth. A surge of anger, went through him like electricity running through water, and the need for revenge engulfed him, I will not leave whoever destroyed my family…I will make sure my father did not die in vain…I will kill that person....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dim.bhatiasanjana shahNiksAngelAmoon.88scorpio95KaShCrazyAneesaaaroraCrazyy_FanAngelsHeavenRiddssKaSh-Maneet-Fan-GoogleWithMe-

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
*reserved    =D   Me 1st!!Big smile

When the heck did u start this? U need to inform innocent ppl like this when u begin deadly (in the literal sense lol) FFs like this!

I really really doubt u'll get any negative feed back on such a killer part...LMAOii
It was a treat to see a daring Ridzie...Haila shooting n all! =O

And Arman's gonna kill Riddhima...haha that's gonna be fun to watch *jumps up n down*....He's already killed me with his killer dimples! (ROFL...Extremely sorry for the 'dangerous' words in my comment...its the effect of the part ;) )

Anyways I reall enjoyed the part! And I cant wait to read more!

Oh bdw...Arent ur boards/exams over? *Raises eyebrow*
Well...U better start updating ur 3 FFs...Wait a sec dont u have like 4/5 by now?
PM me for all the ones u upd8...And upd8 soon yaar!

Love ya!

-Marisha

Edited by perfectpiscean - 26 April 2009 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I agree with Ridz, vivek is an idiot if he thinks armaan won't try and hunt down his father's assasin....which is ridz :( god what a mess!!! but certainly a fascinating storyline and I can't wait to see how it'll turn out

U-No-Poo

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Ooooohh...that gave me the chills..:D kidding...but definitely...loved it...!! its good to have you back liz (i am habituated with that name now)

I can feel armaans goosefleshed arms..anger spoiling his system...!! ridz is at the same time so strong with her actions....!! I am likin seriously...loving it!

Keep the updates regular hun...!! :)

cheers,

ziz!

Edited by missypatel - 26 April 2009 at 2:34pm

U-No-Poo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top