AR l Dangerous Love l Part 3/Page 12- 21/10/09

Posted: 15 years ago

You guys must be thinking that this girl has gone absolutely crazy. I sort of have actually πŸ˜†. I am starting this FF because I'm going to be wrapping up Never Say Goodbye in 1 or 2 parts. I don't want to but I don't want it to be a drag either, and hence this FF. But this won't be updated till the time I end Never Say Goodbye, that's why I am putting up a Intro right now. I hope you like the concept :)

~Dangerous Love~

INTRO

He stepped out of the car, and elegantly raised his hand in the air, waving towards the cheering crowd. His son stepped out of the other side of the car, and smiled towards the crowd.

Mr. Varun Mallik, owner of Multinational Corporation, "Mallik cloth Pvt. Ltd." had decided to set up a weaving plant in a small town of Maharashtra, Armori.  Armori had been facing serious problems of unemployment for 4 years now, inspite of it being located in a Cotton growing state. But Varun Mallik saw something no other industrialist could. The enthusiastic labour force. People in Armori were eager to work, unlike the people of other places he had been to. He could say that because since the time he got the approval from the government to set up a factory there, people worshipped him as if he were an incarnation of god.

His son, Armaan Mallik had decided to help his father in accomplishing this mission. He helped his father in his business since the age of 16, and by 28, he was more than ready to handle this project.

They were going to inaugurate the plant today, All the people they hired were standing eagerly infront of the red ribbon, waiting for the Malliks to come and cut it. The plant stood proudly behind it, and the people of Armori considered it as a historical monument which needed to be worshipped & preserved.

Armaan smiled at his father and they both started moving towards the ribbon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She opened the lid of the case and carefully took out the laser gun from it. She took a deep breath in realization of what she was about to do, said a silent prayer in her mind and slowly walked towards the cement railing of the roof. She looked down slightly and saw the number of people cheering for the Malliks.

Her eyes shifted to the Malliks, she spotted Varun Mallik, but observed that there was someone else too along with him, who is he? Her brows furrowed as she tilted her head to get a clearer picture, whoever he is, I have to do what I am here to do ' kill Varun Mallik.

She set the gun on the railing and looked through the focus to set her aim and observed him moving towards the ribbon, she moved her gun a bit and finally saw the red dot wavering on his neck. She focused all her concentration on the dot and pulled the trigger.

She saw Varun Mallik go still as his eyes widened and bulged out. His hand slowly went to his neck and he held it tightly as if strangling himself with one hand. After a few seconds, she saw him as he collapsed down on the ground.

She quickly crouched down to hide herself as the crowd went mad. She took out the pager from her pocket and sent the message '

Varun Mallik ' TERMINATED

Ridhima Gupta.

Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
intresting concept. continue soon.
WOW
this is one of the best concept that i have came across OMG ridhima killed armaan's father n she is going to fall in love with him n then what??????
this got to b on my top ten list of the FF's
when i read the title i thought that it must b some gangster like armaan will b a gangster n ridhima change him n al but this was totally out of my mind i m just soooooooooo glad that u came with this concept n u post it i cant wait to read more about this FF i m just to much in love with it
thnxs
nruti

Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago
Wohoooooooooooooo reserved~

Liz the history and geog and the rest better be done!! Haha!!
waohπŸ€— its really an awesome one⭐️ mind blowing concept😍 so she is professional killerπŸ˜›πŸ˜› plz continue it soonπŸ˜› & send me pmπŸ˜‰ when u update it😳

"Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,
apne dost ko kya uphar du,
koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvati,
jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du..."

Liza great going yar .. Riddhima's has killed him .. she is dangerous .. tcxx . cont soon
woooo killer man
super killer!

all im going to say πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks guys ! *Hugs*....Will continue as soon as I wrap up Never Say Goodbye :)
wow great concept!!
lookz very interesting
pm me whenever u update...
Awesome intro Liz

the concept  sounds dam interesting
Riddhima Gupta terminated target wooohooo

hope u cont soon

love
Hina