January 31st Written Update: Celebrity Guest

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
today's episode will have celebrity guests come on the stage to shake a leg for their favorite jodi plus jodis from nb4 come back on stage.

show starts off with shaleen and naman on stage
Naman: tayaar ho?
Shaleen: kabse, tum shuru to karlo
Naman: kiya baat hai shaleen, you want to lose very quickly
Shaleen: lets decide today who will win and who will lose
Naman: we have faith that we'll win
Shaleen: (laughs) when you see our dance your'll burn with jealous
Naman: we're not here to burn we're here to make you jealous. (or something like that..sorry kind of got confused)
Shaleen and Naman: can we have the music
Hiten: oye oye wait wait. kiya hora? according to nach baliye rule book you two finalist are not allowed to dance yet.
they resign and retreat to their jodi boxes solo

hiten gauri introduce the  judges and ask judges what are they thinking?
farah: where are their baliyes?
Hiten: they went to get a makeover done by a famous hairstylist for the grand finale
**Clip shown of both megha and daljit getting pampered** its so good to see these two jodis friends!
Hiten and gauri introduce megha and dalji. both look goregous. Then they join their baliye. Both jodi's family is there to support them. Shaleen and naman's mother both talk about their son's team and hopefully they'll win.
Hiten asks naman to say i love you.
megha: tell him to say it eye to eye. not somewhere else
naman: okay megha im saying this eye to eye i love you (so cute)
Hiten: so shaleen i heard if you win you promise to take daljit on a cruise and get married!
shaleen: yes it is a promise and i promise you daljit that it will happen. AWW SO CUTE TOO!

hiten tells tomorrow shahrukh khan will announce the winner tomorrow. Hiten then introduces the semifinalist of nb4 for a special performance.

1st Performance: Yash-Gauri (jodi # 14) and Kapil-Anjali (jodi # 5)
Song: Yama Yama
They both ROCKED the stage!

Hiten: so tell us tomorrow night who will you be supporting?
Yash: shaleen-daljit are my favorite. when they first got 30s alll the jodis were wishing they could get 30s. and they really deserve it. thats why we support them (shaleen-daljit give them flying kisses and thank them)
Gauri: kapil-anjali what do you think naman-megha has that shaleen-daljit dont?
kapil: there very cute! i think they have improved alot over the past couple of weeks. they went from zero to hero. so i hope they recieve the sheild. (naman-megha also thank kanjali)
Both Yash-Gauri and Kapil-Anjali asks vote from fans for both finalists. then they sit with their favorite jodi.

Precap Promo: shaleen-daljit, naman-megha dance to jai ho. aamir-sanjeeda and hussain tina are also performing to kaho na pyar hai. karishma is dancing to aaja nachle and lara dutta comes out and does a little dance on song love mera hit hit! Arjun dances to "jaan leva"

naman-megha start hosting for a little bit and declare themselves the winner
hiten: what are you doing?
naman: hiten we're practicing. i mean after we win, we're gonna have to come next year and host nb5πŸ˜† (after aamir-sanjeeda no one can say anything about anchoring)
shaleen: very good hiten, let them practice, because after we win tomorrow, they have something else do in their career alternatly. anchoring. πŸ˜†
naman: shaleen you'll need another alternate career because after we win, you wont have dance nor anchoring.
shaleen: hiten this is what we should do, we should just decide today who the winner is.
hiten and gauri are just looking back and forth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah: all this anger, aaj, and josh...save it for the grand finale.
hiten: shahrukh khan is coming so it'll be worth saving. hiten tells both finalist here is some advice from some special people

**Video is shown of some huti, kanjali, mohadi, and others telling both jodis to relax, have fun, and just some good advice**

2nd performance: indonesnia nach baliye winners had come on stage to dance! ritish and silvi
song: balle balle on sunday sunday nach baliye
great fun. very entertaining!

Gauri introduces jodi # 4 friends and farah's favorite jodi ...jodi # 2 reshmi amit.
Hiten: welcome back to nach baliye. and today reshmi you have to do something very hard. you have to speakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Farah: jitna bolo boldo. we really missed  your bak bak.
Reshmi: me and amit came today was kolkatta ka shaan wins. we want you guys to win and only you to win because i know no one is better than them. And they appeal vote for jodi # 4 and join them on the jodi box.
Hiten: well we dont know what surprises will happen tomorrow but naman has a surprise for us.
naman: i have friends who speak alot and i have friends who dance alot. so here are my friends dancing for us. ali and sara

3rd Performance: Ali-Sara
song: Nazar Milana
the dance was very cute but not really a dance more of a skit. still very nice!

Ali-Sara also appeal for votes for naman-megha!

Now shaleen-daljit's friends come in for support to their team.
Shaleen: well hiten unlike others our jodi doesn't talk but makes others laugh alot. so in our support, hamare saat haasa haasa ke aare...mr. and mrs. batti. Both jaspal ji and sawata ji come with a present for shaleen-daljit.

Hiten: jaspal ji sawata ji do you have any advise for your favorite jodi?
Sawata: well more important than advice we have a gift for shaleen-daljit.
shaleen-daljit come on stage to recieve their gifts. it looks like shaleen-daljit are mr. and mrs. batti's kids. so much motherly and fatherly warm love.

They open the present and start laughing. hiten says show it to everyone. jaspal ji takes it out and its a pair of SKATES!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jaspal: this is your advice. these are skatse, and that tomorrow's jung, isko haath maat lagana. paas hi maat aana. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† both of them made gestures to say they will not use it. CUTE SCENE
shaleen: farah mam' kiya karoon? laat marke?
farah: haan laat marke phek do..jalado!! πŸ˜†
Shaleen: well they say to keep your mistakes with you, so we'll definetly take the skates. thank you so much
Hiten requests jaspal ji and sawata ji to appeal votes for shaleen-daljit.
Sawata ji: dosto, they are truly deserving of your vote.  they work so hard and i think besides them there is no other deserving team so do vote for shaleen-daljit. Then mr. and mrs. batti join shaljit in their jodi box. (shaleen-daljit box is really getting fulll with so many family members and friends. PUNJAB!! CHAKE DE PATTHE!!! )

Gauri: shaleen-daljit..naman-megha brought ali-sara to support them. who had you brought?
shaleen: jo larka hai woh mindblowing hai aur jo larki hai usne pura desh ke haar ek larke ke dil mein darkhan taise karditi. so together they had come to before just for us on this stage. so please welcome the stud karan patel and the gorgeous karishma tanna

4th Peformance: Karan Patel and Karishma Tanna
Song: O Jaana
 i have to say SUPERB DANCE YAAR. song was good, they looked good. great performance!

Hiten: judges aap ko kaisa laga, yeh jodi ko replacement dancing? 
Karishma: mujhe to bhaut bhaut bhaut bhaut acha laga.
Arjun: i thought they were really really cool (or maybe he is good, one or the other)
Karishma Tanna: really?
Arjun: yeah i think you two have a really good future together.
Farah: their performance was of a star level!

Karishma T and Karan thank the judges and tell the audience they came for shaleen-daljit. so we wish them all the best.
karan: please vote for them, they really need votes, tomorrow is the finale and the votes are needed somewhere else too (looks over at naman-megha) but vote for them (shaljit) . cute sceneπŸ˜†
karishma T: exactly so please vote for shaleen-daljit. i think their awesome so please vote jodi # 11
Karan and Karishma T join shaleen daljit in their jodi box.

Hiten shows how both finalist went to different places to ask for votes
**video clip shown of each jodi asking for votes**
naman-megha go to big bazaar in mumbai where they are introduced to all their fans and given best wishes.
shaleen-daljit go to a maandar first to get blessings and then reach a theather full of fans. i think in naipur. (my spelling is so bad, please i apologize for it) they watch a dance competition and believe our the judges. they also have a few minutes to dance on stage with their fans.

Hiten: so shaleen-daljit to you have anything to say to naman-megha?
shaleen: karlo jitna taayari karni hai, bring as many friends. so when tomorrow you lose, all those friends will be needed to consule you and to cry on.
Naman: aab calcutta se hai toh. kol boor, loor boor, jeet boor hai. ( yeah i have no clue what he said, i tried rewinding and still didn't get it...sorry) we're going to make you lose, just we'll try not to so brutally so that your own friends won't feel pity on you or feel embrassed by you.
shaleen: i wish you all the best naman.
naman: same too you shaleen.

Performance of the week: sanjukta bin tere sanam (talaah-e-baliye)

Enjoy the update. it was a good episode.😊For tomorrow please be patient guys. the update is gonna take a while since its a long episode and will be the last update.😭 ill try to finish asap. wish both jodis the best of luck! πŸ‘πŸΌdo some last minute voting! after that just relax and enjoy the show!

much love,

sidd

Edited by sidd11 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update... can't wait to c naman and shallen's performance on that song from the movie luck by chance! and also thier jai ho performance.... was tooo cute when naman said i love megha aww and when shaleen made his promise... so romantic.

good luck to both jodi's.....
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for writing the update!
cant waiit to watch on tv, looks good :P
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the upate!
good luck to naman n megha!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks! Sounds like fun! I have to see Karan and Karishma's dance!
danharryiel thumbnail
thnx 4  da update, wish NaM wins
j44a thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks foa the update...
Wish Shajit the best..........
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks sidd for update.. i watched all episodes today.. i was so tensed.. 😊