Celebrity Fan Clubs

: :Aamna Shariff's Hub- B'day preps pg-84 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

tanu.g

IF-Dazzler

tanu.g

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravi88

i want aamna to be casted with Rajeev Khandelwal and i want her to fall in love with him only and rajeev also the same to fall in love with her.Heart

ya ravi88 we all want this but..........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ": :Aamna Shariff's Hub- B'day preps pg-84 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu.g

i want aamna to be casted with Rajeev Khandelwal and i want her to fall in love with him only and rajeev also the same to fall in love with her.Heart

ya ravi88 we all want this but..........

yeah....
yeh 'but...' hamesha irritate karta hai, esp. in RA case!! Wink

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged

i see another RA jodi fan here!
welcome to aamna fc.. Embarrassed

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Movie Preview : Aloo Chat

Aloo Chat
After making a thriller (SAMAY) and a teenage romantic comedy (MP3 - MERA PEHLA PEHLA PYAAR), filmmaker Robby Grewal returns with ALOO CHAAT, a youth romantic entertainer. Set in Delhi, this Aftab Shivdasani-Aamna Shariff film promises to bring with it ton loads of entertainment. It also stars Linda Arsenio (KABUL EXPRESS, MUMBAI SALSA fame), Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Sanjay Mishra and Manoj Pahwa in pivotal roles.

Produced by Mirchi Movies Limited and Actor Anuj Saxena's production house Maverick Productions Pvt. Ltd. in association with Red Ice films ALOO CHAAT is all set to release on 13th March.

CHECK OUT: As a Punjabi, it was easier to do ALOO CHAAT

The title song of ALOO CHAAT is composed by Vipin Mishra who had composed title track of MERA PEHLA PEHLA PYAR (MP3).

What you do when your entire family is against the bride of your choice? Do you replace your family? Or do you replace the bride? Or do you make an aloo-chaat of your life. ALOO CHAAT the film is rich in masala - with plots within sub-plots, with wisecracks dripping endlessly like that tangy chutney, and is a treat that you don't want to miss.

It tickles you, shakes you, rattles you, gags you as it takes you through the narrow lanes and equally narrow minds of orthodox Delhi parents, to a wider world of love and romance, and an unexpected twist in the role.

view ALOO CHAAT movie stills

view ALOO CHAAT movie stills

Synopsis:

Set in the chilling winter months in Delhi, ALOO CHAAT is story of one Punjabi family as they counter their fears and apprehensions of their US returned to be married son and his modern age thinking between crispy, mouth and eye watering bites of the Dilli Ki Mashoor Desi ghee Ki Aloo Chaat.

CHECK OUT: I roped in Linda because she is genuinely talented

Nikhil falls in love with a girl, while completing his studies in America. On his visit to India for a vacation, his parents start showing him Punjabi girls for wedding. Knowing the temperament of his father Purshottam (Kulbhushan Kharbanda), he feels hesitant to disclose about his love affair, hence approaches his father's best friend who is a sexologist Hakim (Manoj Pahwa) by profession and has a great influence on his father. Together they plot to bring Nikhil's girlfriend into the family...against all odds and opposition from Chhdami mama (Sanjay Mishra), Beeji (Dolly Ahluwalia), Seeto (Meenakshi) is what makes the funny, spicy, masaledar story of ALOO CHAAT.

Link...

sumerachaudhry

sumerachaudhry

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thanxxxxxxxxx 4 sharingggggggggggTongueTongue

RAdabest

IF-Dazzler

RAdabest

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@deby no thanks 4 article jaan Embarrassed

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the article... W8ng eagerly for this one now!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top