Celebrity Fan Clubs

: :Aamna Shariff's Hub- B'day preps pg-84 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Yah i know tanu but if i add 1 more post to it then it will come on the 1st page of FC forum & according to the rule 1 fc on 1 celeb so it will b closed so once this fc is done 1 will reserve two three post & edit it with those pics from SPHK yaar dying to get more pics from it. Cant wait for that movie o god mere board exam ka kya hoga??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ": :Aamna Shariff's Hub- B'day preps pg-84 (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
aww wow congrats afreen  i wish u succuess 4 yr board exam too yaar don't worry and yah i can understand yr feeling u know waht jab main tumahri baatein sunti hona mujhe tum  apni jaisi lagti ho bilkul main bhi aise he thi   Aamna ko lakay ab bhi hoon per   ab zara apni life ki prbs ki wajh se kam hogaya hai warna main bhi Aaman ki baaton ko lakay upset hojati hoon  just liek uSmileSmile and yaar front pg mein u did well but thora sa intro do na Aamna k step by step  thora breifly tou zyada acha lagega don't    put so much pix  i mean pix ko intro ke saath do i hope u'll take my advice  if u mind then plz tell me Smile

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Yah i will also add all the info about her actually i am making diffrent sections 1 for her small screen the next for big screen movie like aloo chaat & Sphk & the 3rd for all the info about her what she like what she dont like about her personal life but i can do that only if this fc is closed actually before i was not knowing the rule that 1 fc per celeb & i created one & it was then closed so i dont want to take any risk this time pata nahi viewbie kaha pohach jaye & Sheela i know k tum bilkul mere tarah fan ho isliye to tum jo b ff padte ho main uspe tumare comments ka b wait karte ho aur hamesha usse padte hu..

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Yah i will also add all the info about her actually i am making diffrent sections 1 for her small screen the next for big screen movie like aloo chaat & Sphk & the 3rd for all the info about her what she like what she dont like about her personal life but i can do that only if this fc is closed actually before i was not knowing the rule that 1 fc per celeb & i created one & it was then closed so i dont want to take any risk this time pata nahi viewbie kaha pohach jaye & Sheela i know k tum bilkul mere tarah fan ho isliye to tum jo b ff padte ho main uspe tumare comments ka b wait karte ho aur hamesha usse padte hu..
hmm haan dear aisa hota hai per koi baat nahi as this fchas just 3 pgs left kal tak we will open new 1Smileand that's so nice of u that u read my views on ffsSmile

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by No1Aamnafan

Originally posted by afreenaamna

hmm haan dear aisa hota hai per koi baat nahi as this fchas just 3 pgs left kal tak we will open new 1Smileand that's so nice of u that u read my views on ffsSmile<br>
so isse khatam kaise kare aur pics post karu kya. You know what when i was i was not a IF member then also i used to come here & aur yaha aisa koi Aamna ka fc nahi hai jiske saare pics creations maine save na kiya ho. I even saw fc made by u & it was very nice actually i used to save the 1st page pic & creations & then directly to thd 4rd page qki 2nd 3rd page pe congratulation or thank u hi hota tha aur jab b fc mein jaise hum baat kar rahe hai aisa hota to i was like yaar kitne baat karege koi pics to post karo!! Well happy Sabbebaraat!!!!!

-Aarti-

IF-Dazzler

-Aarti-

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hello gyzz.....hw r u..??

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Fine yaar Aarti! How r u? All well

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Arre yaar yeh page 147 to khatam hi nahi ho raha hai. Aamna ka fc bi humare dil mein Aamna k craze ki tarah hai jo khatm hi nahi hota!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top