o thanx afreen...i have never seen these pics..thanx again
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks afreen for the beautiful Aamna pics 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowww nice pix afreen i was  searching 4 this grp and u posted pix frm there so nice of u and guyz only 5 pgs left😊
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually i got it from orkut. I am in my classes & have started my cell phone net so i will post more pics afterward becoz if teacher will come so she will take my cell.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

Actually i got it from orkut. I am in my classes & have started my cell phone net so i will post more pics afterward becoz if teacher will come so she will take my cell.

lolz😆😆its ok dear take yr time aram se karna😊
afreenaamna thumbnail
Hey Sweety u were 100% right that pic was from SPHK becoz i have got more pic from SPHK but i am making Aamna next FC so i am thinking of post it there on the 1st page becoz it's soo good pics yaar.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

Hey Sweety u were 100% right that pic was from SPHK becoz i have got more pic from SPHK but i am making Aamna next FC so i am thinking of post it there on the 1st page becoz it's soo good pics yaar.

SPHK?? oh  sabse peeche...... wow u got more and new pix????😳😳wow yaar kab new fc oepn hogaa me delibrating to see some thing new abt Aamna😳😳
Edited by No1Aamnafan - 14 years ago
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

Head-turner Aamna

Aamna Sharif...Small screen switch off
Aamna Sharif…Small screen switch off.

SHE'S barely one-soap-old but the girl who's perennially clad in churidaars and sports a radiant smile is already a head turner.

News is Aamna Shariff a.k.a. Kashish of Kahin To Hoga has let it be known that she is no longer available for small screen roles after doing the Indo-Pakistani serial Aan.

Aamna makes no secret of her decision. "Yes, I am not signing any new serial as I am negotiating a few film roles. I don't want to be distracted by television," says the lady.

In fact, Aan, too, is a preparation for the big leap. "I play a bar dancer. And some producers who have seen parts of the yet-to-be released serial are so impressed that offers have already started pouring in," says Aamna. But isn't it a bit risky shutting out TV producers so early in her career? No, she says, "If people have liked me on television, I see no reason why they won't accept me in films." Aamna should ask stars like Aman Verma, Natasha, Bhumika and Navneet Nishan. After burning their hands in films, they have all retreated to the safety of the small screen.
isn't it an old article?😕

afreenaamna thumbnail
Originally posted by: No1Aamnafan

SPHK?? oh sabse peeche...... wow u got more and new pix????😳😳wow yaar kab new fc oepn hogaa me delibrating to see some thing new abt Aamna😳😳<br>

yaar same here after seeing that pics my heart beats r going very fast my head is paining so much that i can't tell u. I came 2nd in the hole classer par pata nahi ab kya hoga. I am trying to find more pics of it yaar sheela aur jab tak muje aur pic nahi milege mera haal aisa hi rahega!!
tanu.g thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey afreen sry  i was not here  ..............n thnxxx for the pixxx aamna look.s really beautiful. but yaar mujhe sirf shuru ki teen pix dikh rahi hai baki sab nahi dikh rahi kya tum unhe wapis se reupload ker sakhti hai ............