Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Hi buddies,

A very warm welcome to all new members.

This thread is specially opened to welcome all the new members from all the sections.
I am glad that you found our IF site and became a member too. Thanks for your post in your favorite section. Please feel free to post your comments in any section which interests you.

You are also encouraged to send Private Message to any members or Development Team members if you have any doubts about any particular section you are visiting. DT names will be found on the top right hand side of each section.I assure you for your fun time here. I am also sure that you are going to make many friends here within a couple of days.

I will keep posting here for any interesting games or about any hot topics opened in this first page itself.

Please keep visiting  this page often as I will be adding new members names here as and when they join us. ( from all the sections in our Tamil Forum)

Once again Thanks for signing in to become a member in this home away home IF site.

Nallu
Development Team Member
Tamil Section

Edited by nallu - 31 January 2009 at 8:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJanumalligaiCarynVani19netra_ramaMP_Radhasmlakshatinajasunap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome to Tamil section" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
new members
Cute-gal
cherrypink
deepthiabhi
Gowri.j
hasinaniyas
Janu
kalai.shiv
mayavi
mani86
malasara23
mkumarsrm
malligai
naadagam
neasamalar
newt2007
neelambari
nmvee
pushpaaw63
rasiya55
ravi88
rojapoo888
sang_24
srima
sree23
srikumar111279
sia89
taupe
tasnime

Edited by nallu - 24 February 2009 at 6:03am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Some game links for u to enjoyBig smile

Kolly movie Relationships

Antakshari

Ivanga enna sonnanga?

Tamil Lyrics Games

Athu Yathu Tamil Cinema

Kolly Song Twisters

New game

Jeopardy

we have started a new game in Non sunWink join in

Fun links

Comedy Kalakkals Part 2

Jokes

new fun hurry

Star of the week

post ur birthdays hereWink

Birthday calender

Edited by nallu - 15 February 2009 at 8:44pm

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
 Me & my buddies  intro.

Hope this will give u  new members idea abt IF family

Me(nallu aka mathi_azhagi)- . Joined IF in jan 2007 if i am rightLOLLOL let me chk it. Writes something in name of story & humour here & there. They made me dev.team member last year. Trying to be a gud viewbie still nowLOLLOL hope to become soon at least in near future.

Atina- i fondly call her atinamma(courtesy netz). She is this section channel moderdator. She uses her words very well & takes gud care of this section

Rojapoo- my dear roja akka as i call her. Writes gr8 comedy kalakkals.i learned from her to take things easy in life. I always wis roja akka i can be like u. She is DT member too.

Giriadimai- very sweet giri. Nobody can pack so many humour punches in i sentence like giri does. Very cheerful person. Her poosutrals on ACD & priya r so famous.She is a DT member too.

Meli- aww wat to say abt meli.she is one of the sweet buddies i have from IF for more than 2 years. Very gud in handlng responsiblities & updates serials even though she hates them for sake of IF. She is my kutty thanagachi.Ok she is a DT member too.

netra_rama- very popular member of IF. I will be surprised if u don't know her till now. There is no close buddy in IF she has not called in phone. caring , bubbly personality & takes out time for IF even in her busy schedule. I think we both have telepathic link happiness or sadness of one person affects another without telling Wink. She is a DT member too.

kadhambari- known well for her humour & funny remarks. Takes life just like tat. We call her ambi baby since she is a child in heart. Works sincerely for IF. So attached to IF tat she logged in from airport once to catch up with usLOLLOL. ya she is DT member too.

U guys must be surprised how i have all DT members as friends. They were my buddies first then they are DT  member.

My list of buddies is endless .Will come up with the rest soonWink

P.s use this thread to introduce urself & talk abt ur friends. Don't make it a chat corner plsBig smile

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 01 March 2009 at 7:45am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hey nallu wonderful thread dear.............Welcoming newbies 2gether is a gr8 thing...........yup,IF has become our 2nd family & members are very sweet.Thanglish is widely spread here in tamil section & my favourite way of communication is Thanglish.i will add on my friends list soon.mostly nallu said abt them,i will try 2 add the rest soon.

neelambari

neelambari

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Nallu and All,
    Thanks for the personal message with a warm welcome. I have been a member in this forum for about more than a year. I wasn't that active since I joined the forum. That's why I seem new to you people. I am a very silent observer and a great fan of your comments and discussions. I sometimes try to post something other than a simple "thanks", but most of the times it doesn't work for me. My comments mostly have been sarcastic. I'll try to be euphemistic and do a better job.
If "IF" has a count of how many times a member visits the forum in a day, you would definitely find me in the top 20. I can bet that.

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Hi  

I joined this forum 2 years back. I was missing all my favourite serials when I first time came out of our home land. After a long search I found this forum. I started reading very silently. But some threads needed to login then I decided to become a member. I never had guts to leave my comments. Wink 

'Bandham' become my favourite serial only because of this forumClap. The way our updaters present the scene is very nice. I even troubled Atina & Netra to post some 'Bandham' PicturesLOL. Every day I visit this forum. Then I started leaving some thanks. thanks for all the personal messages send by this forum friends.

I did updates for 'Magarasi' serial. No one left any comments for that.Cry  

I placed a request for the update of 'Thangamana Purushan'. IF fulfilled my request. I am very much thankful for the IF's efforts. Smile 

If IF is not there, we may have to forgot all our tamil channels. great effortsClapClap not only for updates and also connecting people across the world.

Edited by newt2007 - 01 February 2009 at 10:14pm

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Hey,dats so sweet of u neelambari & new 2 share abt u here.................IF rocks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top