Posted: 15 years ago
i agree they should have got better judges , the show lacks lustre becoz of them
oh so his name is terrance..oh god..he looks so not straight..the way he talks,walk..his ugly pants ..eww

lol ii actually like the judges

but do NOT like mithun!

:P
^ wow anam you dont like him?

haha i like him but not the judges

omg they should have umm ahmed/ahemd however you spl. his namee to be on here...since he was already on ek se badkar ek i liked him as a judge :) but eww no way to abhijeet!
I actually liked the judges...like really down to earth and stuff
if you dont know them probably you are really unknown with  the real bollywood and  you are mean.......👎🏼 
i am loving the judges cuz they actually know what they are talking about. seriously for once all three judges are real dancers!! Its not like other reality shows where only one choreographer judge is giving real tips & the rest are just following or stating the obvious.
Originally posted by macksaini

if you dont know them probably you are really unknown with  the real bollywood and  you are mean.......👎🏼 

How do you know someone is mean just because we do not know these three judges? Also how do you know if we are unknown with the real bollywood just because we do not know three choreographers?

The judges are weired, will take some time to even getting used to them as judges

Agree with snowflake about one of them looking the opposite of straight

Liked the one judge (think they called him Remo) when he performed the dance with the Local Bengali artists, he was good

i agree...Remo danced really good..shows that he knows more than just bollywood dance and is open to all types...