Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Gitika Aka Abigail!

In chat with the Beautiful Abigail Jain about her new character Gitika in Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna...

How did you got the role of Gitika?

During the strike, the time 9x was having its issues, I got a call from Balaji telling me that for a month,I was to play the character of Gitika. Since it was Balaji, 'i didn't have to think twice before saying yes.

Tell us about how Gitika is?

Gitika is a very reserved, a very responsible girl. Brought up in a pandit's house, she knows a lot about life and its struggles.. at the same time she knows how to value things.. circumstances have made her very narrow minded and caused her to think practically. She's gotten used to hiding her feelings and living for others.

How is it to work with Balaji and specially Ekta once again?

Well I've never really worked outside Balaji yet, but even if I do, Balaji will always be the most important to me, because it gave me my first break.. its like home for me. Ekta mam has been very understanding and patient with me from the start. i'll always love working with her.

How is it to work with the cast and crew of TSPLS, and specielly Vishal,Papiah(Devi),Kunal and Poojai?

Everyone in tujh sang preet Lagayai sajna are sweethearts. I always wanted to work with Vishal, but I had never imagined I'd be paired opposite him. But its fun to work with him. He's super funny and cute. As far as Kunal and Pooja are concerned, both of them are very hard working and very friendly. We have a blast while shooting. Papiah mom really takes care of me, like a real mom. We know each other since KDMH and needless to say she's a fantastic actor and a good friend to confide in.

What do u want to change about Gitika or what do u don't like about her?

I always believe that if im playing a character, I have to love her in order to perform well. I love Gitika, and I don want her to change in any manner.

What do u like about Gitika?

Gitika is a very supportive friend, and that's the best thing. Because even though she's harsh on Vrinda, it's only because she cares. I feel its very difficult to have friends like these..(love you Kishty, love you Akshie)

Do u believe in arrange marriage or love marriage?

Love marriages. With our parent's permission.

What would u do if u were in Gitika's situation?

I'd run away. Come to Bombay and join Balaji.. what say?(laughs)

U sending a great message to people! about these kind of marriages what do u have to say about this?

I'd like to say, do what is going to be good for you in the long run. Don't do anything under pressure. Because marriage is a decision of a lifetime.

What is the difference between Gitika and your characther in Kya Dil mein hai Kakoon?

Kakoon was a very pampered girl, where as Gitika being brought up in a pandits house has struggled a lot. Kakoon in such a situation would come up with a solution or fite it out, how she did when she came to know about Rahuls plan, but Gitika will only do what her parents wants her to.

Do u have any message to your fans?

Love you guys. Thanks for the support, wouldn't be anything with out your love.

Author & Reporter: Crystal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dosti_yaarikittykat 95missmalikakavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article: Abigail!" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmalika

IF-Dazzler

missmalika

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
cooll great..thnks for the article....I just love her in kya dill mein hai...i hope she will act as good as for kya dill mein hai Big smile
I wish her all the best Wink

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged

U welcome! Love her sooo much toooo In Kya Dil Mein Hai! She is acting as good as for KDMH!!!

Luv yaaaa abigail

kittykat 95

kittykat 95

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thx so much u made me day .iv seen a few episods and its getting very intresting good drama but missing kdmh only if she mentioned about it coming back on best of luck to her and as allways shes a kwl actress

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
awww u welcome dear! i have asked abi but she dont know about it! we must wait i miss KDMh sooo much!

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
couldnt the interviewer ask her when is kdmh starting again????

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
thank u crystal for such good interview od abigail
hope 2 c her soon in kdmh(fresh epi's)

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Ankita i was the interviewer! i have aksed abiii but she dont know exactly yet soo we must just wait and  pray taht it comes soon! thanxxxx sooo much Kavya that means a lot sweety! i hope we get to see abi in KDMh very soon cant wait anymore! i am sure it well be back soon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top