Fan Fictions

Unwanted Destiny ~ Intro/Part 1 ~ 01-30-09

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Goldie

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Unwanted Destiny is similar to the shows "Ek Ladki Anjaani Si" and "Kahe Naa Kahe" but it's written in my own style with plenty of emotions, misunderstanding, and passion full of love between two individuals who have never met in their life before but they are connect by destiny.

Main leads are' Ram Kapoor as Jai Walia, Prachi Desai as Bani Basu and Naman Shaw as Sharman Wadhwa

Characters
Sharman - Naman Shaw
Bani - Prachi Desai
Pia - Roshni Chopra
Kunal - Ejaz Khan
Prerna - Shweta Tiwari
Prem - Harshad Chopra
Yudi - Karn Vir Bhora
Sumit Wadhwa - Hussain KK
Kumkum Wadhwa - Juhi Pamar
Jai Walia - Ram Kapoor

Character Sketch

Jai's family is same from the show before the generation leap... but I only added Akashdeep Saigal as Ranbir Walia Jai's younger brother.

Bani's family & Sharman's family

Bani Basu: Main protagonist, by mistaken impregnated with Jai Walia's child
Sharman Wadhwa: Bani's love interest from childhood
Prerna Basu: Bani's mother
Prem Basu: Bani's elder brother
Pia Dasgupta: Bani's elder sister after Prem and married to Kunal
Yudi Basu: Bani's twin brother
Rano: Bani's cousin
Kunal Dasgupta: Pia's husband
Mr. and Mrs. Sumit Wadhwa: Sharman's parents
Aashka Wadhwa: Sharman's sister

Index
  Introduction - Page 1
Chapter One - Unwanted Relationship
Part 1 - Page 1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted Destiny ~ Intro/Part 1 ~ 01-30-09" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Goldie

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Chapter One - Unwanted Relationship
Part 1

Kehte hain...
har Kisi ko muqammal jahaan nahi milta
kabhi zamee toh kabhi aasamaa nahi milta
mujhe pyaar toh mila, meri bhi khwaish poori toh hui par
Poori hokar bhi adhoori – Khwaish...

I never knew that one mistake can change many lives in one second… Here I am sitting with man I never loved, never met in my life and still I am getting married to him because I am carrying his child by mistake… She closed her eyes and cursed the moment she went for her check at Sanjivani Hospital witch changed her life forever...

~ Flashback ~ 

Far angle, we see a house decorated for the upcoming engagement at their place when young girl comes home from her routine check up at the hospital.

"Beta, how was your routine check up?" asked by her dearest mother Prerna

She looked at her mother and says "absolutely great… in fact I was amazed that I don't have to continue those pills for my allergies anymore."

Prerna looked at her daughter for awhile than said "that's great!"

"I know Mummy… anyways I am going to have quick nap before my engagement" she announced to her mother before going up the stairs.

~ Sanjivani Hospital ~

Confused, scared nurse walked into Dr. Roshni Chopra's cabin with fear because of her mistake someone else got impregnated than the person who suppose too because of the exchanged files.

Roshni was talking to her patient about his case when Ritu says "Ma'am, I made a huge mistake…."

Dr. Roshni: What type of mistake?

Nurse Ritu: Because of my mistake someone else got impregnated because of the wrong file I gave you instead of the person suppose too get pregnant.

Roshni wasn't satisfied with the news and says "what are you saying that your one mistake and we impregnated the wrong girl? Who can you be so careless?"

Ritu began to sweat with fear while Roshni continued yelling at her about her mistake while her patient listened to everything with a shock facial expression.   

Suddenly Roshni's mouth drops down because she realizes that Mr. Walia heard everything and he isn't going to spare her now because of their one huge mistake.

Roshni looked scared to even meet his eyes filled with answers for their mistake. Roshni began to say "we are extremely sorry for the huge mistake accrued Mr. Walia."

"Mistake" he bang the desk with hatred

Roshni steps back in fear with Ritu crying

Mr. Walia stands up and says "who did you guys impregnated? (Someone is shown getting dressed for her engagement ceremony) Who is carrying my child? I have to find out… before end off this month or else I will loose my entire property to my stepbrother if I don't have a child in one year? Thanks to my Dad's stupid will!" (She wearing a beautiful pink lengha with matching jewelry set with the help of her friends).

Prerna enters her daughter's room saying "Bani, I can't believe that my daughter is getting engaged today."

Bani looks at her mother with a cute smile while she asked her friend show her a different pair of payal.

Prerna stares at her daughter than says "how much will you adorn yourself, Sharman's getting impatient."

Bani looks at her mother while saying "tell him to wait… this bride is going to take sometime."

Many people are running down the stairs with laughter to welcome the groom with his family….

Kabse aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar jaldi aaja
Kabse aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar jaldi aaja

Sharman walks into the middle and begins to sing..... Tere ghar aaya main aaya tujhko lene
Tere ghar aaya main aaya tujhko lene
Dil ke badle mein dil ka nazraana dene
Meri har dhadkan kya bole hai
Sun sun sun

His friends around him sing: Saajanji ghar aaye hay
Saajanji ghar aaye
Dulhan kyon sharmaaye hay
Saajanji ghar aaye

Bani walks down the stairs with her friends while joining in with the song: Ay dil chalega ab na koi bahaana
Gori ko hoga ab saajan ke ghar jaana
Maathe ki bindiya kya bole hai
Sun sun sun

Their friends around them sing: Saajanji ghar aaye hay
Saajanji ghar aaye

Sharman tries to catch Bani, but she runs pass him and he begins dancing with her friends.

Mr. Walia is shown arguing with Roshni than Ritu gives him a wedding card by saying "the person we got impregnate left this wedding card behind before I could return it back to her. It might come in use for you."

He takes the wedding card with full forces witch scares nurse Ritu a-lot by his anger. Roshni tells her to leave and Jai also leaves from there with the wedding card witch had all the details of each function happening before the wedding.

Bani shown walking toward Sharman with a tray in her hand filled with Kumkum and flowers. She does few circles in front of him than takes a pinch at the sindoor. Instead of putting at his forehead, she puts it on his cheek and runs away with naughtiness filled her eyes.

Sharman also runs after her and Bani runs behind her mother Prerna who was holding a try in her hand.

Prerna walks away and Sharman gets hold of Bani's dupatta… afterwards Bani dancing with her friends while saying "Deewane ki chaal mein
Phas gayi main is jaal mein
Ay sakhiyon kaise bolo bolo"

Sharman show dancing alone for awhile than he joins Bani's friends while he says "Mujhpe to aye dilruba
Teri sakhiyaan bhi fida
Ye bolengi kya poochho
Poochho"

Bani: Ja re ja jhoothe
Tareefein kyon hai loote
Hay ja re ja jhoothe
Tareefein kyon hai loote

Sharman: Tera mastana kya bole hai
Sun sun sun

Their friends: Saajanji ghar aaye hay
Saajanji ghar aaye
Saajanji ghar aaye

Mr. Walia showed looking at the wedding card while driving the car toward his place with confusion filled in his mind.

Bani dancing around with her friends when Sharman joins her but he was teasing her by copying her moves.

Bani: Na samjhe nadaan hai
Ye mera ehsaan hai
Chaahe jo isko keh do
keh do

Sharman: Chhede muhko jaan ke
Badle mein ehsaan ke
De diya dil isko keh do
keh do

Bani looked sad while singing this line of the song: Tu ye na jaane dil toote bhi deewane
Tu ye na jaane dil toote bhi Deewane

Sharman: Tera deewana kya bole hai
Sun sun sun

Prerna stared at her daughter and couldn't stop herself from singing "Mehndi laake gehne paake
Gehne paake hay roke tu sabko rulaake
Savere tu jaayegi tu bada yaad aayegi
Tu bada yaad aayegi yaad aayegi
Mehndi laake gehne paake
gehne paake hay
Gehne paake hay roke tu sabko rulaake
Savere tu jaayegi tu bada yaad aayegi
Tu bada yaad aayegi yaad aayegi"

Bani wipes her mother's tear while her elder sister Pia held her mother by her shoulders.

Sharman ignores Bani and dances with her mother by saying "Tere ghar aaya main aaya tujhko lene
Tere ghar aaya main aaya tujhko lene
Dil ke badle mein dil ka nazraana dene
Meri har dhadkan kya bole hai
Sun sun sun"

Everyone joins in by saying "Saajanji ghar aaye hay
Saajanji ghar aaye
Saajanji ghar aaye"

Afterwards Sharman slips his ring in Bani's finger and Bani does the same with her ring in Sharman's finger.

Mr. Walia throws the wedding card saying "I won't let this wedding happen… no matter what! I am not going to loose my child for no reason even if I have to break your marriage Ms. Bani Basu."

Sharman twirls Bani in his arms and Mr. Walia shown making a phone call...

Please comment on it... either positive or negative... Embarrassed

Love
Mickey P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top